2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29

QuadThrow

Medalist
I did not like the turkeys...

Zhulins Combo of music is used to be bad....

The first group belongs to fusar-poli,
the second group belongs to zhulin

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
thank you alper & alisa... I think it was really good performance <3 and top technical points so far.. <3

Are you Turkish? Just curious :biggrin:

Yeah, chicken is better, I agree :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker

thats Turkish (can add couple as well :) ) not turkeys, just for future reference so that it doesnt sound offending

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I'm back! Missed the second group because my parents had sudden urge to come on a walk (they wanted me to move, he :biggrin: ). I've just seen M/K. Good skate, but it was missing the spark from Nationals.

Alba

Record Breaker
I'm back! Missed the second group because my parents had sudden urge to come on a walk (they wanted me to move, he :biggrin: ). I've just seen M/K. Good skate, but it was missing the spark from Nationals.

I missed almost everybody because I'm preparing a Turkey for dinner. I swear, I'm not being ironic. :biggrin:I really am and have not finished yet. I hope I don't miss Ruslena.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I missed almost everybody because I'm preparing a Turkey for dinner. I swear, I'm not being ironic. :biggrin:I really am and have not finished yet. I hope I don't miss Ruslena.

That turkey conversation was hilarious. :biggrin: Oh, I cheer for Ruslena the most. I think they will be second, but what it P/C mess up the FD for the first time? Everything can happen. I really didn't expect Ruslena to skate so well in their first year.

Florencito

Medalist
That turkey conversation was hilarious. :biggrin: Oh, I cheer for Ruslena the most. I think they will be second, but what it P/C mess up the FD for the first time? Everything can happen. I really didn't expect Ruslena to skate so well in their first year.

Let's hope we won't find it out :biggrin:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
H/D are on a different level than the previous couples.

Oh yes, they are. Such a difference. Maybe Monko/Khaliavin are a bit closer to them than other pairs. Still, looking at TES it's going to be a great score :) So happy - I like them a lot :biggrin:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Watching Hurtado and Diaz is like watching art on ice. I find myself enchanted and unable to look away.

sbaker

On the Ice
Just joined you all in time for H/D. Their little niche in my heart just grows and grows. Skating from the soul :yay: