2015 Trophée Bompard Ice Dance SD | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Trophée Bompard Ice Dance SD

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm not crazy about that dance in general but it seemed very well executed.

No matter how many times I see those twizzles I am always :jaw:

LisaM

Medalist
I remembered that way more plain so good on them! Looked really fun. Do wish they get rid of all the Stepanova leg choreo.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
so in unison! I want to have her legs & basically her everything:laugh:
awwww TAT is def in love
Probs learned the whole dance by heart:yahoo::luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Really love Alisa and Alper. I've often thought of them as a couple to keep an eye on for the future.

But, I got a shock there when they were being introduced. I thought they were younger than 24 and 30.

I really hope they get the chance to fulfill the potential they definitely have before age starts to catch up with Alper.

(I can say that because he's a few months older than me! ;) :biggrin: )

CaroLiza_fan

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Yes, that's what the article states. :(

They wrote that Gailhaguet went to Montreal and, after consulting the doctors, decided that it's better for P/C not to travel or compete right now.
The injury is "a thing of the past", however. They'll come back at the French Championships in December

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
No idea if that was good from a technical standpoint (B. Eurosport seems to like it), but I enjoyed that a lot. Mainly because soooo preeetty. :p

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Yes, that's what the article states. :(

Thx, Winnie :).

I had edited my post above to add that Papadakis/Cizeron indeed have been removed from the ISU roster for NHK.

So FFSG had said that they would be withdrawing from NHK -- and the withdrawal has taken place.

Hope that will stop the criticism (not from you, Winnie) that they supposedly are holding onto their NHK slot. They already have withdrawn.

Last edited:

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Those twizzles were good. Never gonna be a fan of them though, I don't think. She always seems a bit 'spidery.' What was the partial meant to be?

tulosai

Record Breaker
It does break 60 but that will probably not be enough to lead after the SP.