2016 Autumn Classic Pairs Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Pairs Free Skate

s_parks

Record Breaker
I call at least top 5 for them at worlds this year(any higher and i'll jinx them). Consistent and smooth skaters, really nice flow.

TMC

Record Breaker
THAT is how you take the energy in the building and capitalize on it! These two are really special, I see lots and lots of medals in their future.

Yep..their consistency is just incredible!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So amazing and so consistent, Julianne and Charlie!

I also wanted to note that Vanessa and Morgan's 3twist is SO improved

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow. Julianne and Charlie. I was so engrossed in just watching them that I forgot to watch for the elements. Now, that's the definition of a work of art.

I did love their huge twist ... and then I "woke up" in time for their beautiful throw jumps.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
So magical on the ice. They are a future of pairs.

Juliane has such strong knees. :)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Wait, did this start early, or did I just make a total foul-up on my time conversions with the advent of daylight savings? ...

karne, lest you think you messed up:

The pairs comp did start earlier than the pre-announced start time of 18:15 -- meaning that should have been when the warm-up for the first group started.

The first pair (the Aussies) already were well into their FS before 18:15.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
What's going on with them? Not just the elements, but there are all sorts of little stumbles on the transitions, too. Are C/T sick?

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well honestly that was a huge let down after their good SP and especially considering it's their second season with this program. Hopefully it was just an off night for them.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Julianne and Charlie win the consistency award yet again, with special mention to their 3 twist and those THROWS!

Congrats guys, GP Final bound yet again with those 2 programs. :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Too many mistakes, but I love watching them nevertheless. Mervin's movements drew me in.

edwinaskater1943

On the Ice
Paris looks shocked at the score... I don't know why.

joking aside, I really to want to keep seeing them in the future. I want to watch them get better and better, it's actually kind of exciting :hap10:

I think we've all been waiting that for some years - they look unfit when you compare our JGP gold medalists who've not been together for a full 12 months [emoji23]