2016 JGP Pokal der Blauen Schwerter Entries | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Pokal der Blauen Schwerter Entries

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
isn't it drawn by group? for example skaters in Group 1 are already chosen by the organizers, the skaters in the said group will just draw to know the order. Because it's too much of a coincidence that most asian skaters except for the Chinese skater will skate early.

SP draw is random. FS draw is grouped.

Coincidences just happen in the SP sometimes. Also, Cha went 17th out of 22 skaters in his SP in Japan so he doesn't always skate early.

Alex D

Record Breaker
isn't it drawn by group? for example skaters in Group 1 are already chosen by the organizers, the skaters in the said group will just draw to know the order. Because it's too much of a coincidence that most asian skaters except for the Chinese skater will skate early.

Nope, we do have a big room on 4th floor and all skaters gather and draw a number out of a small bag / box. Skaters who are not there, will be have their number drawn by another skater, as seen with the lady from Belgium, who was not here today. The skater with number one always gets a lot of ovation, mostly I suppose, as all the others are happy to not have drawn it themselves ;)

thanks to chemistry and cathlen for jumping in ;)

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Nope, we do have a big room on 4th floor and all skaters gather and draw a number out of a small bag / box. Skaters who are not there, will be have their number drawn by another skater, as seen with the lady from Belgium, who was not here today. The skater with number one always gets a lot of ovation, mostly I suppose, as all the others are happy to not have drawn it themselves ;)

Hey, Alex. Should we wait an another coverage thread from you with your thoughts and observations? :)

Alex D

Record Breaker
Hey, Alex. Should we wait an another coverage thread from you with your thoughts and observations? :)

I thought about making a thread, already for my daily reports, but I felt it was inappropriate to make my personal review thread :scratch2:, so that I did post my thoughts of today, at the general chat thread, I can still make that thread though, just incase it´s wanted, but only if that´s ok with the Mods ;)

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...nfo-amp-Chat&p=1500345&viewfull=1#post1500345

My column will get a own thread though, I thought that was going well with Nebelhorn.

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Alex D, posters are always welcome to post threads!

And thank you to you all for doing so, btw :bow:

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight

I see thank you Alex D after this I think I will not be watching FS again until Skate Canada GP