2016 World Junior Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 World Junior Free Dance

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
McNamara/Carpenter need a 96.50 to overtake Parsons/Parsons. Doable, based on their PB, but there's not a ton of room for mistakes.

tulosai

Record Breaker
For me this team is really snoozy. Lovely, but snoozy. I'd like to see them with some more exciting/energetic music.

glorybox6

Final Flight
hmmm I think I preferred the other Russians to S/S, looks like an interesting fight for a bronze!

tulosai

Record Breaker
McNamara/Carpenter need a 96.50 to overtake Parsons/Parsons. Doable, based on their PB, but there's not a ton of room for mistakes.

Really there is not any room for mistakes IMO- if they are perfect they should overtake them but they do really need to bring it. They are capable of it though, so we'll just have to see.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
This Russian team is so lovely. What was that move they did at the end? It wasn't a lift, was it? It was cool.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
that was very nice. a bit too "pretty" for me but I like them. She is delightful especially. That song makes me very uncomfortable however.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
i think they deserved to win but I gotta say i preferred them at GPF where they were a lot more exciting.

TMC

Record Breaker
That was FANTASTIC! Congratulations my fierce Lorraine & Quinn!!! :hap10:

glorybox6

Final Flight
wow, U.S. dance has some great talent coming up -- though I think I preferred P/P's stylish free dance to M/C's Carmen. Gotta respect that technical score M/C got, though. Good FD all around!

Are P/P and M/C both moving to seniors next year? As though it wasn't enough of a log jam in U.S. dance already..