2017 GP Skate America Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Free Dance

rain

Record Breaker
This dance seems a bit uninspired compared to the original. Still, kudos for them for bringing this theme back.

I'm not sure why they thought it was a good idea to invite the comparison to the Duchesney's iconic dance, with the reminiscent moves, even. The music is great, of course, but I'm not sure it was such a great move for a new team to go there.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
here to watch live after finally catching up with ladies SP thread! (wasnt as bad as i thought tbh :biggrin:), good luck all teams and special shout out to Shibs!! hopefully they will get another PB :yahoo:

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I like how she looks like she could be strangling him to death with that lift.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
What the heck time is it in Russia?? Anyone think Ekaterina and Dmitri are watching on pins and needles?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
GPF qualifying:

Shibutani/Shibutani
- In for sure with 4th or above because their 1st from Rostelecom Cup gives them the tiebreaker over H/D
- All but mathematically out with a 5th but it would take a massive flipflop in the standings to get in with a 5th so they really do need 4th or higher.

Capellini/Lanotte
- In for sure with a 1st
- With a 2nd:
-- In regardless of score if Shibs fall to 5th or lower
-- If Shibs place 1st, C/L need at least a 181.03 to overtake Bobrova/Soloviev in the tiebreaker
-- If Shibs are not 1st but are at least 4th, C/L need that 181.03 AND none of Sinitsina/Katsalapov, Gilles/Poirier, Hawayek/Baker, or Zagorski/Guerreiro to win, OR need at least a 191.23 to overtake Hubbell/Donohue

Sinitsina/Katsalapov, Gilles/Poirier, Hawayek/Baker, or Zagorski/Guerreiro (all have a 4th)
- Only in if they win. Anything lower and they're out.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
I really love Wang/Liu. I know they're not really top level, but I just have such a pleasant time watching them, and they skate beautifully. Also they are both beautiful. Great lift, great twizzles, good performers...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It's so weird.. There are Mika songs I like. And Mika songs I really, really dislike.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
here to watch live after finally catching up with ladies SP thread! (wasnt as bad as i thought tbh :biggrin:), good luck all teams and special shout out to Shibs!! hopefully they will get another PB :yahoo:

hi matmuh-celebrity:ghug::laugh:, hope all is good! and yes to PB for Maia and Alex!

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I'm not sure why they thought it was a good idea to invite the comparison to the Duchesney's iconic dance, with the reminiscent moves, even. The music is great, of course, but I'm not sure it was such a great move for a new team to go there.

I love Ghost Dances so much I don't really care :D it's fun to watch it again in a revamped version A.D. 2017 and see how tremendously did the id change throughout those years.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
wang and liu : i like them so much... especially him.... i think they are going to be the top ever chinese team at olympics in 2022 :)

he is extremely musical.. he feels each beat and highlight...

beautiful lifts

twizzles right on time...

beautiful heartfelt first half