2017 GP Skate America Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Free Dance

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Come on audience! Yell louder, we're grading you on your enthusiasm!

Amazing lift! That takes guts!

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
I really like them !
They lost speed and probably stamina at the end and it showed. But still a very enjoyable FD :biggrin:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
wang and liu : i like them so much... especially him.... i think they are going to be the top ever chinese team at olympics in 2022 :)

he is extremely musical.. he feels each beat and highlight...

beautiful lifts

They are both handsome, have this nice energy and freshness. Of course, there's a lot to be done on terms of their technique, yet IMO they have a bit of wow-factor :D

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Speaking of Mika songs, I remember in 11th grade (2011-2012 school year) in my IB French 1 SL class we watched the Elle me dit music video and had to translate it and analyze what it was about.

rain

Record Breaker
I love Ghost Dances so much I don't really care :D it's fun to watch it again in a revamped version A.D. 2017 and see how tremendously did the id change throughout those years.

It's not like I don't think anyone else ever can do such a program, it's more that, for this team at this stage in their development, I don't know that the comparison did them any favours.

Lissy

Medalist
I love these two and I really like this program but if you are going to repeat a program, please get a new costume. Even if the program is updated, it makes it seem tired.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
2nd big bear of the competition. She really liked that bear. So cute.

1 set of unhappy faces, 1 set of happy faces. It's a tied score.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ughh.. the announcer says :dancing for...

well we know it's ice dance but they are skating...

does he say 'pairing for" or "male singling for..."
:sarcasm:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
It's not like I don't think anyone else ever can do such a program, it's more that, for this team at this stage in their development, I don't know that the comparison did them any favours.

This is true. Parsons are not the most artistic skaters in the world and this music demands lots of maturity. Now they do some tricks and try really hard to be as dramatic as possible but it's not working they they would like it to work - mostly probably, because there is a comparison.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
ughh.. the announcer says :dancing for...

well we know it's ice dance but they are skating...

does he say 'pairing for" or "male singling for..."
:sarcasm:
Earlier he said M/R were traveling from Japan. In the present tense. I wonder how you can do your FD and travel at the same time.