2018-19 Russian test skates | Page 51 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Russian test skates

yume

šŸ‰
Record Breaker
I thought that Orser was not there, not that he turn his back to the skaters. Its different leaving the event with your skater than stay there but ignore all the other athletes, turn your back when its their turn.

Ive seeing you being salty over Orser (dont know if Evgenia) every time his name is mention, so no one is free of guilt here.

Lets not pretend Eteri doesnt have a bad record on her own, her skaters leaving her and then she start calling them out, this was already discuss lets not bring it again, while Orser's only record that we know of is the whole drama with Yuna years ago. My point is that if a person is known for being...shady? that could be the word? people are going to be more critique with them.

Not salty about Orser or TCC. Because almost everytime i mention Orser, it's for technique, and not personal behavior, so i talk about whole TCC. And i didn't write that much posts in this thread mentioning Orser or mostly talking bad about him as a person, or just even talking bad about him. You can check.

People are not critique. This is being far more than critique.

Reddi

Rinkside
Let's not pretend focusing on your student exclusively is equivalent to turning your back when another skater is performing. We're all intelligent people here, sorta, let's not make dumb arguments.

Are you talking about Daria's FS? Eteri spent the whole time talking to Daniil and Dudakov and while she was the only one of them with her back to the rink I don't remeber Daniil or Sergei being interested in Dasha's skate as well. Well they didn't have to, though I thought they wiil be more curious.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Woah
Are you guys also painting Zhenya and Brian as the evile witches of Russia too (like Buyanova)?
#welcometothedarkside
What a phenomenon this is! [emoji23]

(This is a joke btw)

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Could it be she was sneezing and didnĀ“t want anyone to see?

The assumption here is she made a movement out disdain when it could be that she was gonna speak with someone... she was sneezing...she was gonna do anything or whatever she wanted... but people like to have villains and they are seriously in to interpreted things the worst way possible...

Seems like it was a long sneeze. But I'll give, none of their behavior at test skates, either Eteri's or Orser's, can be criticized as we weren't there for context.

Except Tat's behavior, who actually gave an interview where she fatshamed Elena and was dismissive of Alina.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Except Tat's behavior, who actually gave an interview where she fatshamed Elena and was dismissive of Alina.
I consider TAT to be the most entertaining important person in Figure Skating. TAT fatshaming anyone is outrageously ridiculous! :laugh2:
But poor Elena, I have the feeling that her competitive career is at it's end ... I guess she already knows deep down.

Tutto

Record Breaker
I consider TAT to be the most entertaining important person in Figure Skating. TAT fatshaming anyone is outrageously ridiculous! :laugh2:
But poor Elena, I have the feeling that her competitive career is at it's end ... I guess she already knows deep down.

After her comment on poor Elena I expected many more comments on other skaters who took part in test skates e.g Kolyada skated a girl's program & so on but surprise surprise there is nothing ... silence ??!!
Maybe Elena lost her rag and smothered TAT! And the reason we haven't learn yet of TAT's sad demise is that Rusfed desperately trying to think of some plausible cover up :laugh:

TGee

Record Breaker
I don't know if anyone is still following this thread, but I do have one small question that I'd like to put out to those in the know.

Yulia Lipnitskaya was at the boards close to where Brian and David were watching, and when Zhenya wanted to exit there, but needed to go to the other gate, it was Yulia who pointed her down the ice.

I recognize that Yulia is coaching now. But I hadn't expected to see her down at the boards at test skates.

Can someone fill in the context?

See 7:00 in this fancam vid:

https://youtu.be/K5_YNEvF4kQ

narcissa

Record Breaker
I don't know if anyone is still following this thread, but I do have one small question that I'd like to put out to those in the know.

Yulia Lipnitskaya was at the boards close to where Brian and David were watching, and when Zhenya wanted to exit there, but needed to go to the other gate, it was Yulia who pointed her down the ice.

I recognize that Yulia is coaching now. But I hadn't expected to see her down at the boards at test skates.

Can someone fill in the context?

See 7:00 in this fancam vid:

https://youtu.be/K5_YNEvF4kQ

Um, that looks like Anna Tsareva? Not Yulia Lipnitskaya.

TGee

Record Breaker
Um, that looks like Anna Tsareva? Not Yulia Lipnitskaya.
You're right...šŸ¤¦

I was thinking Yulia had matured a lot.

But Anna doesn't look to have aged, and she was much less stone-faced than we usually see her. And she seemed quite kindly/friendly towards Zhenya in a confused moment.

Lipea

Final Flight
Seems like it was a long sneeze. But I'll give, none of their behavior at test skates, either Eteri's or Orser's, can be criticized as we weren't there for context.

Except Eteri's behavior during Dasha's LP, when she was demonstratively standing with her back towards the rink, talking with Dudakov and Gleikh.
Very disrespectful both to your former student Panenkova and to your colleague Anna Tsareva.
If you want to talk, don't stand next to the boards.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I watched some of the skating clips and noticed itĀ“s way too early to form an opinion about programs at this moment.... They will become better and better as the season goes on.

Just remembering the comments about e.g. OsmondĀ“s freeskate early last season, LOL.

yume

šŸ‰
Record Breaker
Yes, but who cares about it? She is TAT, not Eteri... I experienced many duble standards in Fs forums

Yes. Life is easy when you are not the most hated person in FS fans community.

I watched some of the skating clips and noticed itĀ“s way too early to form an opinion about programs at this moment.... They will become better and better as the season goes on.
Agree.

figurefan0726

Final Flight
You're right...šŸ¤¦

I was thinking Yulia had matured a lot.

But Anna doesn't look to have aged, and she was much less stone-faced than we usually see her. And she seemed quite kindly/friendly towards Zhenya in a confused moment.

Yulia does coach though. She opened a skating academy with Elena Illynkh.