Russian Junior Test Skates 2022 | Page 28 | Golden Skate

Russian Junior Test Skates 2022

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
I assumed they were novice division champs? They looked so young next to everyone!
Post-skate interview for ice dance
Gorshinina is just 13, so I guess so!

Some interesting stuff:
-on the Zhuk/Svinin + Gorshkov + Morozov collab/merger (no mention of usual choreographer Alena Samarskaya, I guess maybe she's busy as a new mum? 🤔 Could explain why the programmes seem a bit meh)
-on Averbukh's new school (Shevchenko/Eremenko both coach there, Igor's also involved in choreography alongside Averbukh, and there is indeed a narrative linking S/M's two programmes)
-Rumak/Goncharov's absence for most of last season was due to Gleb's injury (from the way they put it, I am guessing growth-related, maybe O.S.?). New team Kravchenko/Shustitskiy to compete in seniors.

Caliban

On the Ice
Kogan: "There will be no second test skates for juniors. They were not originally planned, there was just an error in the interpretation of what some athletes said."

Caliban

On the Ice
Well, Kogan was wrong after all.
Second test skates will take place 29-30 September

Participants:

Alisa Kurlina, Mazur Maria, Zhilina Veronika, Titova Sofya, Kulikova Elizabeth, Rubtsova Lubov, Zinina Anastasia, Akhmetova Veronika, Panteleenko Nadezhda ,Gordeeva Maria, Maria Zakharova, Shcherbinina Taisiya, Gorbacheva Alina, Elizabeth Labutina

Shelkovnikov Dmitry, Razenkov Ivan, Kirill Sarnovsky, Nikita Sarnavsky, Anisimov Andrey, Belyavsky Maxim, Lazarev Lev, Ugozhaev Nikolay, Fedor Zonov, Polyansky Mikhail, Fyodorov Grigory, Dikiji Vladislav, Eduard Karartynyan

List of participants - https://www.fsrussia.ru/files/docs/competitons/2223/ss_jun_novogorsk_09_22_training_groups.pdf
General info - https://www.fsrussia.ru/novosti-fed...lnye-prokaty-yuniorskoj-sbornoj-komandy-22-24

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
oh team tut were allowed to skip the second test skates which kinda makes sense as their skaters were one of the the cleanest. I was looking forward to seeing Daria S again tho so im kinda disappointed.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker

Participants:

Alisa Kurlina, Mazur Maria, Zhilina Veronika, Titova Sofya, Kulikova Elizabeth, Rubtsova Lubov, Zinina Anastasia, Akhmetova Veronika, Panteleenko Nadezhda ,Gordeeva Maria, Maria Zakharova, Shcherbinina Taisiya, Gorbacheva Alina, Elizabeth Labutina

Shelkovnikov Dmitry, Razenkov Ivan, Kirill Sarnovsky, Nikita Sarnavsky, Anisimov Andrey, Belyavsky Maxim, Lazarev Lev, Ugozhaev Nikolay, Fedor Zonov, Polyansky Mikhail, Fyodorov Grigory, Dikiji Vladislav, Eduard Karartynyan

List of participants - https://www.fsrussia.ru/files/docs/competitons/2223/ss_jun_novogorsk_09_22_training_groups.pdf
General info - https://www.fsrussia.ru/novosti-fed...lnye-prokaty-yuniorskoj-sbornoj-komandy-22-24
I'm laughing so hard at the entry list for Junior Test Skates 2 being "released" before the one for Senior Test skates - Peak Rus Fed, honestly. 😂😅

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

Participants:

Where is my Veronika Yametova? 😭

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Still none of Smirnova’s students. I am in the grips of paranoia
this is so weird especially as team tut are not sending their skater or they were not required to come again by rusfed it leaves space for Smirnovas students at the very least Morosova.:shrug:

No offense to Nikita Sarnovsky and Eduard Karartynyan but popov did better than them last season you would think he would get at least to come to 1 of the test skates.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
this is so weird especially as team tut are not sending their skater or they were not required to come again by rusfed it leaves space for Smirnovas students at the very least Morosova.:shrug:

No offense to Nikita Sarnovsky and Eduard Karartynyan but popov did better than them last season you would think he would get at least to come to 1 of the test skates.
What worries me more is that the other FSA students were in competitions and none of her students. I am concerned that maybe their group lost ice again or something/finished cooperation with FSA?

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
What worries me more is that the other FSA students were in competitions and none of her students. I am concerned that maybe their group lost ice again or something/finished cooperation with FSA?
if you are talking about moscow comps for novice and junior skaters that have been going now it kinda would make sense they wouldn't be there as they dont skate in the army of skaters rink located in moscow, but rather in the rink that is in Lyubertsy in Moscow Oblast. Her students normally dont take part in most moscow competition as they have their own.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
if you are talking about moscow comps for novice and junior skaters that have been going now it kinda would make sense they wouldn't be there as they dont skate in the army of skaters rink located in moscow, but rather in the rink that is in Lyubertsy in Moscow Oblast. Her students normally dont take part in most moscow competition as they have their own.
I remembered that from last year, but for some reason I thought they got ice at the FSA rink, moving from their suburban facility.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
I remembered that from last year, but for some reason I thought they got ice at the FSA rink, moving from their suburban facility.
from the posts they have posted on IG it looks like they are still in the Lyubertsy rink, The main rink is pretty full too, so for maximum ice time staying in Lyubertsy is most likely better for them anyway.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
from the posts they have posted on IG it looks like they are still in the Lyubertsy rink, The main rink is pretty full too, so for maximum ice time staying in Lyubertsy is most likely better for them anyway.
I hope to see them soon in good health and ready to challenge. 🙏