2018 Skate America Pairs FP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate America Pairs FP

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Tough skate for Walsh / Michaud...many mistakes, even the landings of their lifts were rough :sad21:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
It's Walsh and Michaud right now.

What is going on with Evelyn's jumps now? She just doesn't seem to be able to land anything.

I wonder about it too... She seems so wonky on landings and finishing of other elements... There is no stability put on the landing leg, no support...

jillredhand

Record Breaker
It's Walsh and Michaud right now.

What is going on with Evelyn's jumps now? She just doesn't seem to be able to land anything.

Her falls are very weird. I think it's a mental thing; she almost seems to be giving up on the landing. But the falls are so atypical that I think it's actually a good sign? Seems like she's not used to falling like that. As unfortunate as this competition has been for them, I think the experience will do her good. Toughen her up.

Ziotic

Medalist
I don’t know what’s going on with Evelyn. She didn’t seem to have jump issues last year.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow go Nica and Danny!

Aww and as I type that they fall on the combos.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
I don’t know what’s going on with Evelyn. She didn’t seem to have jump issues last year.

Might still be growing, she's quite young still. And it's senior debut, obviously a nervous experience.

I think I'm going to be mildly obsessed with her. This is like my fifth comment about her. But she definitely looks tough; not happy with with skate, but she wasn't distraught by it. I think she'll persevere.

penniavaswen

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Someone check the ice >.<
Maybe it's nerves, but the number of trips feel like they've been high.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Nica has similar fairyness to her like Tarasova has, she appears delicate, but she is hella strong! :)

Ziotic

Medalist
Might still be growing, she's quite young still. And it's senior debut, obviously a nervous experience.

I think I'm going to be mildly obsessed with her. This is like my fifth comment about her. But she definitely looks tough; not happy with with skate, but she wasn't distraught by it. I think she'll persevere.

I hope so. Since they are at Sr GP level I wish she would stop competing in singles and just focus on pairs.