2018 US Championships Sr Men SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr Men SP

Icey

Record Breaker
I thought the ladies competition would never come to an end last night; hope I don't feel the same way about the men tonight.

andromache

Record Breaker
Whenever I try to watch IN using my paid-for account I receive a message that this video is not playable in the current browser/platform. I have tried three different browsers and receive the same message each time and I am soooooo fed up with it. What do I dooooo???

evasorange

Final Flight
I haven't recovered from Tara and johhnys inane commentary from last night...theee plus hours of them again tonight might just end me

AudreyTheFey

Spectator
Whenever I try to watch IN using my paid-for account I receive a message that this video is not playable in the current browser/platform. I have tried three different browsers and receive the same message each time and I am soooooo fed up with it. What do I dooooo???

I have the same problem with my new laptop w/ Win 10 using Google or Firefox. Yet I have no problem on same laptop if I log in using IE (or whatever they are calling it now). Don't know if that will help...

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I haven't recovered from Tara and johhnys inane commentary from last night...theee plus hours of them again tonight might just end me

It’s too bad there isn’t such a thing as a “mute commentary” button, it’s either mute it all or mute nothing. :laugh: If I was a sciencey/tech/computer engineering person, I’d try to invent one. I’m telling you, there’s big bucks in something like that, it would have a lot of interest from fans of all sports. :devil:

kimi492

Final Flight
Scott Hamilton is here! Please go find Sandra and kick Johnny and Tara out of the booth please!! Don’t think I can handle their snide commentary for 3 hours

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
It’s too bad there isn’t such a thing as a “mute commentary” button, it’s either mute it all or mute nothing. [emoji23] If I was a sciencey/tech/computer engineering person, I’d try to invent one. I’m telling you, there’s big bucks in something like that, it would have a lot of interest from fans of all sports. [emoji317]
Great idea ! [emoji88][emoji317][emoji380]
[emoji23]