2019 European Championships Pairs Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Pairs Short Program

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
:( The Austrians have a lovely SP, but too many mistakes...

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Level Basic death spirals have been plaguing the pairs as much as L3Vs have been plaguing singles skaters this season.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
11 Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER (AUT)

Music: Fortitude by Haevn

White+blue ombre costumes

3TwB - low catch
3T - she fell
BoDsB
3FTh
FCCoSp4 - unison off at end
StSq3
4Li4

Not their best, rough start but better ending

SP: 29.50+29.20-1.00 = 57.70, 7/11

AJVMSA8588

On the Ice
Rough skate after the prior 3. . .beautiful steps, matched arms. (plus her arms looks so strong...i need to do her upper body workout)

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:cry: I'm afraid this will bury them. Maybe they'll come back roaring in the free? They've made so much progress over the last few years too...

newyn

On the Ice
I so wish Miriam an Severin will skate clean tomorrow. They are absolutely lovely skaters and they have two good programs this season.

Metis

Record Breaker
Z/K have a tremendous future. They impress me more than the Italians, honestly, at least when they’re on. Today just... was not their best day.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm sure it's been very hard for them since Jean Francois Ballester passed away. Weren't they working with him?

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
Z/K have a tremendous future. They impress me more than the Italians, honestly, at least when they’re on. Today just... was not their best day.

It really is so sad because they have so much potential as a team. I could genuinely see them as a Top 3-4 at Europeans team. Hopefully they’ll show what they’re capable of tomorrow.

Metis

Record Breaker
I don't even like T/M but this is the truth...Good for them on a clean skate but they're not that good.

I think the programme and packaging do them a disservice. It cheapens them, in my opinion. You can’t go out in those bedazzled unitards after T/M’s Rach programme. The comparison only hurts you.