2019 European Championships Rhythm Dance | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Rhythm Dance

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
This is a great start order. Euros really loves those in-team kills.

LadyB

Record Breaker
A great competition already! Now it's hotting really up.

I'm seriously thinking about getting the warm-up music as a ringtone for my phone :laugh:

Edit: I meant the music when the skaters are being introduced.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Definitely like Gabi's new dress. And Guillaume's matching pocket square! :laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Morning, afternoon and evening of the good kind to all.

I still totally love Charlene's dress and would wear it out if I could get away with it. Normally I hate her dresses.

Good luck teams!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I wonder if Cizeron designed the dress. He does design some of their costumes. Gabby looks beautiful.

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Oh absolutely. But this is a VERY FORGIVING tech panel. I'm all for the SB. I just think some of those goes were a mite generous.The judges obviously wanted to show how much they love them.

I get what you’re saying. This was undoubtedly their best RD this season but they lacked the usual attack. I think it’s because they made two major changes to the program and Lilah had a twizzles disaster at Nationals.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Katspaloooov! (Whenever I see his name I just wanna tell it).

Woohoo Charlene and Marco! I hadn't noticed them before this season and I like 'em!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I get what you’re saying. This was undoubtedly their best RD this season but they lacked the usual attack. I think it’s because they made two major changes to the program and Lilah had a twizzles disaster at Nationals.

And they didn't grow up doing pattern dances for years. Doris is right: you can tell those teams who have from those who haven't.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Man cleavage greets me as I open the stream. Ooh, Gabriella Papadakis has a gorgeous dress

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
How much did they pay to rent that helicopter? They do seem DETERMINED to get their money's worth...

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Our Father of Perpetual Tango Face, plz begin.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
These cutaways to shots of the rink exterior are disconcerting, but I guess it lets you know when the warmups are about to end.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Hmm, I'd still have Smart and Diaz in first, but it would be very close. Otherwise, yes, they should be higher.

I'm not sure. I saw Adria had problems with steps and turns, and Olivia in twizzles. T/V looked cleaner than this whole group. I can't judge speed and ice coverage from TV screen that accurate, but i guess they can work on that.