2022 Grand Prix de France Free Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2022 Grand Prix de France Free Dance

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I feel like I don't quite "get" this program tbh. Is Charlene a black widow? Does Marco win her over in the last third when the music suddenly gets way less dark, and then she doesn't kill him? I'm all for more horror programs but the execution of this one seems muddled.

Edit: Nevertheless, the actual skating was solid and they'll be deserved winners.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Soon it's going to be time for chaos. See you later, I'm going to get some more chocolate

maofan

Final Flight
This is my pet peeve: if a choreo sequence, and any other ones( like slide move, etc) is worth 1.1 base points, why give GOE of 3.56? I know this is the rule, but I wouldn’t give more GOE points than the base value of the element. You can score more points from a slide move + a choreo seq, than a twizzle!

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
oh well... there is no denying they are better skaters than Nik and Lolo but I still prefer the latter :) and especially program-wise this year
Lolo is a much stronger skater than Nik so I do wonder if their PCS is affected by this. When they are both ON they are fantastic.