2022 NHK Trophy Rhythm Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2022 NHK Trophy Rhythm Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
GOSH I loved their music and their PD type StepSeq....

I know people miss the keypoint pattern dance... but i am thinking the PD type can get better and better as teams learn how to use them... this was nice... the lift was a mess though

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Absolutely, despise the unfair, uncalled for nastiness directed by SOME of their fans (on twitter) towards Koko
I don't blame Kana or Dai for their fans' behavior but all the ugly made want me support Koko even more

rant done~
OMG yes! I've seen some really mean stuff said about Team KoKo. Makes me feel protective of them!

But yeah Twitter is a bad place to go for fandom!

I like Allison's dress, it's not very often someone can pull off orange like that!

yesterday

Record Breaker

I know people miss the keypoint pattern dance... but i am thinking the PD type can get better and better as teams learn how to use them... this was nice... the lift was a mess though
The problem is not that they are bad but hard to judge. That's the main problem.

yesterday

Record Breaker
i wanna see his facial expression when he says Solace or KAY OWWW REEEEEEE
200w.webp

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia

When did they change the keypoints PD to this PD StSq in seniors? I think juniors still have the keypoints right?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I love you lolo and nik !!!!!!!! slight bobble for nik on the last twizzle but otherwise great levels