2022 Russian Junior Nationals - Junior Men's FS | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2022 Russian Junior Nationals - Junior Men's FS

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
I wonder if the scoring is correct. I see Ilya only got -3 in deductions. Shouldn't it be -4 for the third fall? Or maybe Russia has different rules?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
so looking at the score page Ilya won with 3rd and 4th place, NIkolai got silver with 6th and 3rd and Tema bronze with 2nd and 5th...chaos your name is russian men. but the question is: who got the ticket to jWorlds?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
See ya later for pairs, when it's my time to get super nervous! I think I'll have a drink on our medallists. Time for liquid lunch! 🍻
you know, those are all carbos, you need some vegetables too, here 🍷

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I wonder if the scoring is correct. I see Ilya only got -3 in deductions. Shouldn't it be -4 for the third fall? Or maybe Russia has different rules?
Oh dear, I think you are right :jaw: Honestly, if this happens to Ilya again after last season, when he was briefly in third in the final standings due to a miscalculation....

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Seems like Ugozhaev was supposed to get his minimums at Denis Ten Memorial, but I don't see him in the table on the ISU website.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Reading through this thread is painful... I can't imagine actually watching. I'm very glad I stayed in Estonia.
-10/10 would not recommend...

I was really hopeful...now everything looks like a mess.

And I have to go to bed...I dread finding out what happened to the girls when I get up tomorrow.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I only looked at the last group and it was kind of absurd. I don't know how else to describe it. Not only are almost all the main elements lost, but also skating separately and independently of the music. Sadly.
And many of them were relatively good during the cup stages or senior nats...

Again if Kolya Kolesnikov hadn't mess up the one stupid spin in the SP he would have won today.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Seems like Ugozhaev was supposed to get his minimums at Denis Ten Memorial, but I don't see him in the table on the ISU website.
Iirc, the Junior competition was non-ISU (I don't remember exactly, maybe there were not enough entries from different countries for it to count).

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Iirc, the Junior competition was non-ISU (I don't remember exactly, maybe there were not enough entries from different countries for it to count).
If this is true, then Vlad didn't even have a chance, because he doesn't have minimums too 😭

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh, gosh, I started the stream on Zinina so with broken heart rewound to men, and it sounds like despite Belyavskiy’s great opener it’s not going to be a healing experience. 💔

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
There's still time, they can send Ugozhaev (or even Dikidzhi) somewhere for minimums. Nordics Open, Challenge Cup, etc. all have junior competitions.
The previous time they didn't care. Ilya went to JWC from sixth place (Samsonov WD, Kunitsa & Semenenko didn't have minimums (Zhenya instead went to get senior minimums, and we know how he used them)).

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
The previous time they didn't care. Ilya went to JWC from sixth place (Samsonov WD, Kunitsa & Semenenko didn't have minimums (Zhenya instead went to get senior minimums, and we know how he used them)).
Yeah, RusFed doesn't seem to care very much for their "lower level" skaters getting international comps. They are screwed if they don't get (J)GP assignments or if they can't use them due to injury.