2022 Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate Canada Free Dance

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
If they use the lusciously tacky Hermes House Band cover of "I Will Survive" Fusar-Poli used in 2002, I will be cheering for them, and it would be specially fitting since they are just as mismatched, dance skills wise, and Babs and Maurizio.
Let's just hope Lilah doesn't go nuts and lash out at Lewis on cam ala Babs. ;) (She wouldn't, she's sweet).

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
That's just weird and gross.
as many devotion forms, either civil or religious (exposing embalmed bodies of so called saints for public devotion wasn't weird for chatolic people, also exposing political leaders, as Eva Duarte Peron was, in totalitarian regimes, as Peron's was, for the same reasons was perfectly normal)

Andrea82

Medalist
Breakdown of marks by judge

British judge (Buchanan) puts Fear/Gibson first
Italian judge (Orlandini) (thinking about Guignard/Fabbri) puts Fear/Gibson behind Lajoie/Lagha in PCS
USA judge (Dalley) wasn't too hot on anyone except, relatively speaking, Bratti/Sommerville...and Komatsburar/Koleto

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's just weird and gross.

You should find out what happened to her AFTER she died.

Her corpse had a more active existence that most people do while alive.

I found a BBC article about it:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
well it was worth the wait for Piper and Paul's first event... so glad they didn't retire ... considering how good Carol is at tweaking things as the season progresses... this will be stellar by the end of the year...
Agree. I just hope they don't change the costumes, like they usually do. They are already perfect.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Someone else mentioned the red and green is a little Christmas-y. Maybe Paul could be in a cream colored shirt
They can change the color of his shirt to something duller: navy blue, black, dark gray, etc. That's the only change I'll accept! This one is such a dull green that I didn't even read it as green, let alone as Christmas, and I am very sensitive to green (in a negative way!).