2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Pairs Short Program | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Pairs Short Program

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
2023 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships.
SAP Center
525 W Santa Clara St.
San Jose, CA 95113

Mon, Jan. 23, 2023 - Sun, Jan. 29, 2023

Senior Pairs Short Program
Thursday, 26 January 2023
12:30 PM (UTC -8)

Time in Other Places

Where Are You Watching? Thread

Start​
Name​
Qualify​
1Linzy Fitzpatrick, Detroit SC / Keyton Bearinger, Detroit SC
SP: "Ashes" by Celine Dion
FS: "No Time to Die" by Billie Eilish
choreo by Amanda Evora Will, Jim Peterson

US
Pairs
Final
2Nica Digerness, Broadmoor SC / Mark Sadusky, St. Moritz ISC
Details of petition
SP: "Exogenesis Symphony"by Muse
FS: "Pas de Deux" by Tchaikovsky; choreo by Dalilah Sappenfield
advancement
petition
3Nina Ouellette, SC of San Francisco / Rique Newby-Estrella, Dallas FSC
SP: "Interstellar Themes Medley" by Nir Shor
FS: "Writings on the Wall" by Sam Smith; choreo by Evgeni Nemirovsky, Pierre Panayi

US
Pairs
Final
4Grace Hanns, Broadmoor SC / Danny Neudecker, Seattle SC
SP: "Gravity" performed by Alex & Sierra
FS: "Love in the Dark" by Leroy Sanchez; choreo by Silvia Fontana, John Zimmerman, Drew Meekins

US
Pairs
Final
5Maria Mokhova, Greater Grand Rapids FSC / Ivan Mokhov, Greater Grand Rapids FSC
SP: "Benise Malaguena" by Roni Benise
FS: "Die Fledermaus" by Johann Strauss II; choreo by Oksana Yakusheva, Andrey Mokhov

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/maria-mokhova-ivan-mokhov.93801/
Bye
6Katie McBeath, Winterhurst FSC / Nathan Bartholomay, SC of New York
SP: "Your Heart Is As Black As Night" by Beth Hart, Joe Bonamassa
FS: 'The Blower's Daughter" by Chris Mann, Christina Aguilera, Damien Rice; choreo by Renee Roca (SP), Cindy Stuart

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/katie-mcbeath-nathan-bartholomay.90274/
Bye
7Emily Chan, SC of Boston / Spencer Howe, SC of Boston
SP: "Nyah" by CH2
FS: "Unchained Melody, The love inside (Dance)" by Cast of Ghost; "Unchained Melody" by Mark Martel; choreo by Olga Ganicheva

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/emily-chan-spencer-akira-howe.90272/
Bye
8Ellie Kam, Thunderbirds FSC / Danny OShea, SC of New York
SP: "The Prayer" by Josh Groban and Charlotte Church
FS: "Nocturnal Animals" by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Drew Meekins

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/ellie-kam-danny-oshea.94558/
Bye
9Sonia Baram, Los Angeles FSC / Daniel Tioumentsev, Dallas FSC
SP: "Bla Bla Bla Cha Cha Cha" by Petty Booka
FS: "Pilgrims on a Long Journey" by Coeur de Pirate; "Primavera" by Ludovico Einaudi; choreo by Cindy Stuart
Bye
10Valentina Plazas, Panthers FSC / Maximiliano Fernandez, Arctic FSC
SP: "Maria" (from "Westside Story") by Leonard Bernstein
FS: "Main Titles" (Captain America: The First Avenger) by Alan Silvestri; "This Is My Choice Avengers" (Captain America: The First Avenger) by Alan Silvestri; "Portals" (Avengers: Endgame) by Alan Silvestri; "Heroes" (Avengers: Age of Ultron) by Alan Silvestri; "Main on End" (Avengers: Endgame) by Alan Silvestri; choreo by Jim Peterson, Amanda Evora, Lisa Kirby

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/sophia-baram-daniel-tioumentsev.93996/
Bye
11Alexa Knierim, DuPage FSC / Brandon Frazier, All Year FSC
SP: "Separate Ways" by Journey and Steve Perry, from the "Stranger Things” by Journey, choreo. by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: “Sign of the Times” by Harry Styles, choreo. by John Kerr & Sinead Kerr

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/alexa-scimeca-knierim-brandon-frazier.86848/
Bye

No.
Names
Qual.
WDAnastasiia Smirnova and Danil Siianytsia
SP: "Sound of Silence" by Paul Simon, perf. by Disturbed
FS: "Je Suis Malade" by Sege Lama, perf. by Lara Fabian
choreo by Adam Blake (SP), Trudy Oltmanns (FS)

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/anastasiia-smirnova-danylo-siianytsia.91897/
bye/
WD 1/22/2023

Last edited:

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
time to prep the ice!

solecism-t_rex.gif

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
The Olympic Channel is supposed to be streaming for international viewers, will drop a link if I find it.
nothing is happening :unsure: maybe i should try with a vpn

----------

tried with India and Olympic channels still says there're no livestreams today

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I paid big time for watching 3 hours of Euros Men yesterday (motion sickness the rest of the day) so I've had to way cut down my planned viewing this week unfortunately :palmf: I'll probably be in and out for all three US events tonight, since I figure it's better to risk dizziness before bed than first thing in the morning...

I'm not seeing it on Olympic website with VPN set to Switzerland... I'll look around more

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
here you are! we missed you at Euros

Time differences made it unwatchable for me.

Plus, I just spent the past 11 days with Covid. I was working from home, but far from productive. Today was the first day I was able to leave the apartment (I tested negative yesterday) so I had my full work set-up to use, so I was much faster.

My parents live 10 minutes from me, and have a partly furnished basement, my full set up is there. My apartment doesn't have an office space, so if I had all that equipment here, it would be in the middle of my living room, and an eye-sore.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

Plus, I just spent the past 11 days with Covid. I was working from home, but far from productive. Today was the first day I was able to leave the apartment (I tested negative yesterday) so I had my full work set-up to use, so I was much faster.

My parents live 10 minutes from me, and have a partly furnished basement, my full set up is there. My apartment doesn't have an office space, so if I had all that equipment here, it would be in the middle of my living room, and an eye-sore.
i hope everything is ok now and you can go back to your normal life:ghug:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Glad to hear you are recovering. COVID is still a nasty business. You were missed here.