Italian National Championships, 13–16 December 2017 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Italian National Championships, 13–16 December 2017

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I should know this but I forgot how may spots for the men for the Olympic team?

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Only one.

2 Ladies
1 Man
2 Pairs
2 Dance

Euros spots

3 Ladies
1 Man
2 Pairs
3 Dance

Well we know who the pairs will be...
Also the quote part when I write this post says 3 in dance but the one I'm replying to says 2. Is it 2 or 3?

Andrea82

Medalist
Well we know who the pairs will be...
Also the quote part when I write this post says 3 in dance but the one I'm replying to says 2. Is it 2 or 3?

2 for Olympics.
3 for Euros.

So Olympic Team will be Cappellini/Lanotte e Guignard/Fabbri.

For the third Euro spot it is between Tessari/Fioretti and Moscheni/Fabbri. T/F got better scores in International competitions so far this season.

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Energetic and with attack from Valentina and Ondrej twist visibly worse than for DM/G but it can be close.

And they lead with 71,64

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Only one.

2 Ladies
1 Man
2 Pairs
2 Dance

Euros spots

3 Ladies
1 Man
2 Pairs
3 Dance

Thank you. I suppose the decision will be made after Europeans who gets the spot.
I like Ivan and Rizzo equally but I am thinking Rizzo.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Giada is just wonderful!!! :love: camera angles didnt do the program justice but so happy she was clean!!
and so happy for Matteo, hopefully he will go to Olympics :luv17:

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Darn I missed Caro. Just looked at the results wow on her score 81.91, good for her on landing the 3F3T. That combo
will bode well for her podium chances at Europeans and in Korea.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Darn I missed Caro. Just looked at the results wow on her score 81.91, good for her on landing the 3F3T. That combo

too high of a score in my opinion for such bland skating, again just my opinion
we all know that out of Italy that score will go down... oh wait, not enough because she got 72 pts for doing a 3t-2t... why do judges insist on holding her up so highly?? she really does not deserve these kind of scores...

Shayuki

Record Breaker
39.64 PCS? Sure, I know that it's a national and all but come on...

Well, at least she seems to have landed a 3-3 combo here. Hopefully she can do that internationally as well.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
too high of a score in my opinion for such bland skating, again just my opinion
we all know that out of Italy that score will go down... oh wait, not enough because she got 72 pts for doing a 3t-2t... why do judges insist on holding her up so highly?? she really does not deserve these kind of scores...

Well it is her Nationals and the scores are usually more generous. As to the over-scoring I have seen quite a bit of that
with the other ladies this season as well and for skaters that do not have the skating abilities that Caro has. I am biased
as I am her fan and think she deserves every point she gets. So I will agree to disagree with you. :)

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
39. 64 PCS?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Ahhh, they should have gone for 40. I mean if you're throwing a party, then throw a party!
Good on her for landing the 3-3 though.

To me it seemed like Rizzo has had an edge all season so not surprising it's holding. Got to wait for the FS though I doubt the order will change.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker

It was a beautiful and mature performance with her beautiful jumps including 3F-3T! :agree: