Italian National Championships, 13–16 December 2017 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Italian National Championships, 13–16 December 2017

JustMe

On the Ice
That performance by Caro! I think this performance was her best one since worlds 2014, and even better. Would not be surprised if she would get very close to 39.64 points internationally with a skate like this! Wow! Those jumps looked as solid as ever. :yahoo:

Bianca Del Rio

Rinkside
I don’t understand some people being butt hurt over her PCS. I mean firstly it’s nationals, it’s always going to be higher. Assuming evgenia goes clean at nationals wait till u see her scores.

Also Carolina skated clean and she does have the best PCS in the world. I mean seriously, what more do you guys want? Like I really wanna know what you think she can improve on ? Besides maybe some more difficult transitions I don’t see what else could be improved

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
4 retirements including Roberta :(

You just gave me a scare there, worrying that Elisabetta was one of them. :drama:

For the record the other skaters who did not compete were:

Matilde BATTAGIN
Lucrezia GENNARO
Guia Maria TAGLIAPIETRA

Really delighted to see Elisabetta Leccardi in 3rd place despite her recent ankle issues. I see she had a fall, though, so I hope that it hasn't aggrevated anything.

She's got decent cushions to the skaters either side of her. But, given that it is Cristini behind her, I wouldn't say the podium position was safe yet.

Not much between the Top 2 in Men and Pairs. Those are going to be titanic battles in the Frees! :drama:

The livestreams from Wednesday and Thursday have been archived, so I hope the same will happen with the livestreams from yesterday and today, as I wasn't able to watch LIVE and this is one event where I definitely will want to catch up. (although, given that each day is one recording, it may take a while to find things... :rolleye: :laugh: )

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Procrastinator

On the Ice
I don’t understand some people being butt hurt over her PCS. I mean firstly it’s nationals, it’s always going to be higher. Assuming evgenia goes clean at nationals wait till u see her scores.

Also Carolina skated clean and she does have the best PCS in the world. I mean seriously, what more do you guys want? Like I really wanna know what you think she can improve on ? Besides maybe some more difficult transitions I don’t see what else could be improved

More nuanced interpretation facially, for one, along with transitions and better spins. I'm being nitpicky, I know, but if you're gonna give her 39.64...

Meanwhile, Cappelini/Lanotte were given 82.08 because this is the post-truth moment we're living in right now :))))))

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
so happy for Matteo, he is having great season and he gets better and more confident with each outing! his only bad competition was at his 1st JGP event which cost him the finals but i forgive him cause he was so busy :biggrin: well earned ticket to Olympics? :yahoo:

Andrea82

Medalist
PAIRS

1) Della Monica/Guarise 200.50
2) Marchei/Hotarek (hard splat on SBS for her, then fall on SBS for both, a lift missed) 178.79
3) Ghilardi/Ambrosini 128.92

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congrats to Nicole and Matteo!

To many mistakes from Valentina and Ondrej. I really thought they had a chance
to win but it did not work out for them today.

GO Anna and Luca!!!!!!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
is there ANY stream available?

ETA - crown for the moron of the season goes to me, overlooking first post...:slink:, You're free to make fun out of me;)

great job carolina kostner--wonderful:clap:

Cappellini & Lannotte great

Della Monica /Guarise

Matteo Rizzo-==great job all. well done.:dance: