Random Confessions | Page 48 | Golden Skate

Random Confessions

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker

:ghug:
Then
:coffee: or :bed: good advice, depending on whether you need to be awake or asleep just now, and a big dose of love from your dogs.

Have faith! I do!
You are a smart lady; I know you can do this job well.

Thank you! sleep and another day made it much better. It was just a lot all at once and considering there are only 3 people staffed in our office we were all overwhelmed!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Watching Uruguay vs. Argentina, Russia 2018 Soccer world cup qualifiers. This is really stressfull

go Uruguay! Along with Chile, my favourite Latin American football team:)

but watching this could not be any worse that seeing yesterday Poland got trashed by Denmark in qualifier match...:palmf:, I am even more worried than stressed before Monday, when they'll face Kazakhstan...

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
go Uruguay! Along with Chile, my favourite Latin American football team:)

but watching this could not be any worse that seeing yesterday Poland got trashed by Denmark in qualifier match...:palmf:, I am even more worried than stressed before Monday, when they'll face Kazakhstan...

Aww, thank you

It was really sterssful because neither Argentina or Uruguay olayed as well as they could. We are in the 3rd position right now, but we have to win against Paraguay, Venezuela and Bolivia in order to qualify.

European qualifiers are really different than ours, specially because you have much more national teams than us.

As for my country, it would be a real shame not going to Russia, mainly because the bad result at the American Cup (which we won 15 times, plus 2 world cuos and 2 olympic golds)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just noticed a little fish is on the inside of my Smart Water bottle with a cute catch phrase that says.. " if you're thirsty just let minnow" . I looked it up and apparently it's been a thing for a while with all types of catch phrases and even an occasional frog. I've been drinking these for years!!! I feel ...er....not so smart :laugh:

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n631/Shawna_Mular/1022090931.jpg

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I just noticed a little fish is on the inside of my Smart Water bottle with a cute catch phrase that says.. " if you're thirsty just let minnow" . I looked it up and apparently it's been a thing for a while with all types of catch phrases and even an occasional frog. I've been drinking these for years!!! I feel ...er....not so smart :laugh:

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n631/Shawna_Mular/1022090931.jpg

Yes they do this!! I've had goldfish, elephants, etc inside of mine!

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I prefer watching jump combos than a solo quad jump :p

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've been blowing off everyone today so far and just staying at home watching Juno and eating pizza for breakfast :laugh:

Random Confession: All of my HS girlfriends were a lot like Juno :eek:hwell:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Confession: I absolutely hate that a biopic about Tonya Harding is hitting the big screen (because how many more times do we really need to see the slant of "Tonya the victim", really?).... but one of my favorite actors (Sebastian Stan is yummy) is in it and ugh! lol

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
as you know... i am crazy about patrick.. but my number two fantasy bf would be harry potter.. here.. i said it ;)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Went on holiday worrying because I thought that an older woman I am friends with on Facebook was trying to set me up with her underage daughter.

Came home on cloud 9 because I met a girl who could very well be "the one". We just hit it off straight away - it was as if we had been friends all our lives.

And just to avoid any confusion, these two statements are NOT connected.

CaroLiza_fan