Random Confessions | Page 81 | Golden Skate

Random Confessions

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
My mind keeps telling me to have yogurt, but my body keeps saying no you really want ice cream. :hopelessness:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Confession: There is a container of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream in my fridge right now :devil:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Confession: Apartment hunting sucks so much

Second Confession: Getting my official job offer letter does NOT suck so much

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
My mind keeps telling me to have yogurt, but my body keeps saying no you really want ice cream. :hopelessness:

Those health blogs always tell you to listen to your body. :yes:

Confession: Apartment hunting sucks so much

Second Confession: Getting my official job offer letter does NOT suck so much

Yay, congratulations!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I have to keep reminding myself it's actually Friday not Saturday. Just because I slept in this morning doesn't make it Saturday.

IT'S NOT SATURDAY.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I always get so nervous before I have to accompany the choir I sing with. Our usual pianist is out of town, so I am subbing (for Easter). One of the songs will have brass too, so it should be pretty cool. Gahhhh, stay calm! :pray: :drama:

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I always get so nervous before I have to accompany the choir I sing with. Our usual pianist is out of town, so I am subbing (for Easter). One of the songs will have brass too, so it should be pretty cool. Gahhhhb, stay calm! :pray: :drama:

You will do great Arriba! Good luck! :)

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You will do great Arriba! Good luck! :)

Thank you! I've played before but still get nervous. First time with the brass. Previously we've had a flautist and me on the piano. Should be interesting.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I used to perform solos on the cello and the only time I did well was when I got nervous. I’m thinking you got this. Do you ever have Tums or Rolaids before performing. I never did but a lot of people I played with did.

Anyway...enjoy the opportunity. I haven’t performed live in almost a full year :slink:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I used to perform solos on the cello and the only time I did well was when I got nervous. I’m thinking you got this. Do you ever have Tums or Rolaids before performing. I never did but a lot of people I played with did.

Anyway...enjoy the opportunity. I haven’t performed live in almost a full year :slink:

The TUMS might be a good idea. I actually have 3 songs I'm doing tomorrow and then the one with the brass is at 2 different services Sun. Maybe I'll just tell the brass to play extra loud to drown me out! :laugh2: Thx for the good wishes.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Good luck to Arriba and Happy birthday to Mussique and Congratulations to Chemistry. (Does Chemistry work in chemistry btw?)

For those of you who celebrate Easter, good good Friday to you all.

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Good luck to Arriba and Happy birthday to Mussique and Congratulations to Chemistry. (Does Chemistry work in chemistry btw?)

For those of you who celebrate Easter, good good Friday to you all.

Thank you! BTW I love your new tagline under your username! :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Thank you! BTW I love your new tagline under your username! :)

We made white chocolate/raspberry tiramisu (with a cacao liqueur) this evening. I can't wait to have some at our Good Friday get together tomorrow.

I'm all about promoting the bagged milk thread.