Russian Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 1 | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Russian Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 1

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
All right, everyone! Ladies scores are in! Since I've done it by hand and am still a little frazzled by the drama, just PM me if you think something is wrong. Scores should be in the spreadsheet soon, hopefully by the end of tomorrow. And, since I scored by hand, I counted predictions with incorrect spellings (there were several). So let's get on with it :)

Gold medalists, with 45 points:
: rachno2, corynna, MrECartman, ragdoll, and Pandicorn :yahoo:

Silver medalists, with 40 points: ruga, elektra blue, invisiblespiral, nathan13, starla16, apgold, The Ballerina, Sugarpova, gonewiththewind25, LanaD, lutz, randomfan, Antyv, Dreamer 57, Fish in the sea, BillNeal, NoNameFace, icedance, and alinaharry :hap10:

Bronze medalists, with 35 points: Spirals For Miles, sunnystars, Mohacz, Sk8rBoii, moonkat, voolfee, SnowWhite, noraa, Jeanie 19, cathlen, Yuzuruu, Koatterce, waterfall braid, AidenAiena, lichi, hyena, casualfan, BravesSkateFan, and Marin :clap:

Shout out to CaroLiza_fan for being the only one to have Anna on the podium. No one had the winner predicted at all - everyone placed either Alina or Sasha in first.
I will be PMing the scores of the "all 18 championship" soon :)

I see no score added for my Ladies predictions in the spreadsheet, I am also a scorer, but just want a confirmation if this was a fluke ommission before adding my 40 pts, thanks in advance! :thank:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I see no score added for my Ladies predictions in the spreadsheet, I am also a scorer, but just want a confirmation if this was a fluke ommission before adding my 40 pts, thanks in advance! :thank:

Yes it is, that's weird :scratch: you were definitely in my list of people so go ahead and add yourself :)