2. Leontieva/Gorelkin
3. Mironova/Ustenko
4. Shanaeva/Drozd

5. Stepanova/Bukin
6. Shevchenko/Ezhlov
7. Morozov/Eremenko
8. Prokopets/Vaskovich
9. Khavronina/Narizhny
Nice surprise. I thought we wouldn't see them again. Especially after Stepanova giving birth. Glad that they didn't retire.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Do you know if these can be viewed outside Russia? I seem to be able to access the website so I’m hoping I can watch the videos!
I doubt it. Last season okko demanded not only Russian IP, but also log-in. You can try to open last year's broadcasts to check, but I doubt it works.

Most likely the only way is Channel One website (in case it's geoblocked, it may be opened with VPN. Russian VPN isn't a must, just any country that isn't geoblocked).

Ella339

On the Ice
I don't usually watch pairs (Aliona's power...) and am not familiar with this dance field apart from StepBuk and KhudaBazin (even before all the splits).

Who would you say are the ones to watch here?

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Who would you say are the ones to watch here?
Most couples are new (started to skate together this or last season) so it's difficult to say haha.

Mironova/Ustenko are known for their unusual dances, but they aren't strong in tech elements and SS.
There are also Shanaeva/Drozd who were second at last nationals.

LadyB

Record Breaker
L/G - true to form. I've enjoyed them already last season. Love their feel for the music 👌

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
unfortunately even with a vpn to Indonesia I cant get the video player to work :shrug: I think my internet and my old MacBook aren't strong enough to handle VPN to Indonesia and streaming at the same time.