Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club | Page 78 | Golden Skate

Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club

melgirl25

Medalist
:love::love::love:
What a great day! I went to the CC for a retirees luncheon for the 4th year. When I went in, I hoped to see Medved, Jason and Cha as I've never seen any of them live. And I saw them all!!!!
Also Tracy, Brian, Gogolev, possibly Slipchuk and a young male skater with the best haircut going! Who?
Jason and Medved were interacting quite a bit and he was encouraging her. What a guy! I was about a foot away from M. but did not approach her as it did not seem right. She was very much in her own world and I did not want to be intrusive. They are all working, after all!
Last year, one of the employees told me that they have a problem with Japanese fans trying to get in to see Yuzu. I've never seen him there although Javi was there last year.
What a lovely afternoon!

Lucky you! What was Evgenia working on?

Fluture

Record Breaker
Wow! That must have been really exciting for you! Really cool! :)

Some jumps, fewer than I thought. Would it be odd to say "being in the zone"? That's what it felt like. It was so exciting to see her!

You didn‘t get to see her jump a lutz coincidentally, did you? :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Jason Brown wins gold at Golden Spin, Stephen Gogolev wins JGP and Jun-Hwan Cha wins bronze at GPF! What a great day for TCC men, and on Yuzu’s birthday at that!

Last edited:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A truly good day for the TCC boys.:agree:

And Junnnnliett even at the GPF because Jason was considerate enough to take silver at IdF:laugh: those boys even help each other out!

s_parks

Record Breaker
Plus Hanyu's record is still safe so hopefully he won't hurry back from his njury too soon, haha.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And for those who read Brian's interview calling Jason the "Mayor of our Community"

Mayor Brown of Cricket Town

With Yuzu, Jun, Zhenya, Gaby and Tracy in the cabinet. ;-)

Last edited: