2022 Skate Canada Men's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate Canada Men's Short Program

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not sure I can stay for this event, need a nap before work. Leave me cool comments for when I rewatch!

No. You get back in here right now!

If we're going to ride this roller-coaster, there's no way we're letting you off the hook.

Besides, you know it's the most interesting event. Literally ANYTHING can happen.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
How was it?
Pretty okay! I wouldn't get it again anytime soon, since it was just close enough to regular egg nog taste that it made me think I'd rather just drink a glass of egg nog, but I finished it.

(I don't understand why Trader Joe's already has egg nog anything this early, but that's a losing battle...)

Lamente Ariane

Record Breaker
Egg nog flavored yogurt? :sick::slink:
I saw it at the grocery store and I was like... don't understand it, but I have to try it just once 😆 Tbh, the most vile yogurt flavor I can remember in recent years was "chocolate orange" which sounded like it should be fine (but the 'orange' tasted like cough syrup)

Lamente Ariane

Record Breaker
For those of you in the arena, I hope the women's bathroom situation has improved since 2016 (along with the food offerings...)

auser

Record Breaker
OK, so after the Women I just had to go out for a drink to calm my nerves.
I admit I am a bit tipsy now so feel free to say 'shut the f*ck up' if I am babbling too much.

Go Conrad, Lukas, Camden and Deniss!!!!!:yahoo:
After 5 pm finally. So I am about to join you. ;)

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

If we're going to ride this roller-coaster, there's no way we're letting you off the hook.

Besides, you know it's the most interesting event. Literally ANYTHING can happen.
Sorry its Code Black Surge at the hospital...like Mrs. Peel, I'm needed.
I have to go get my scrubs on now...
1667002722424.jpeg

Lamente Ariane

Record Breaker
Egg nog talk, I can't do anything Christmas related until after Thanksgiving passes.

But that's just me, if others like to start celebrating early, I don't 'yuck' their 'yum'.
I'm flexible on food, but I canNOT deal with Christmas music before December. Even in December, honestly, there are several popular songs that still set off my fight-or-flight instinct. (Yes, I did work holiday retail... shudder...)

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Oh my. look at you, giving orders. ;)

readernick

Medalist
Since the women's event was crazy ( didn't watch but I've heard- watched Rika and felt personally offended by the PCS score) does that mean that the men's event will be less chaotic than usual?

Pairs was a lot better than last week. Maybe, there is hope for the men?

With Shoma as a favorite, I have to hope for the best!