2017 Europeans Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Free Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I had a hard time decoding what you meant, but if it is скорость (skorost), it means speed. TAT was talking about how they managed to develop speed very quickly :biggrin:

Ah.. that must be it. It sounds like the scurry and the french word for mouse sounds like it too.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Okay I can finally tune in :) Anyone who I should watch from the first groups?

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Oh poor Sara =( it was so lovely until then, and it's always the 2nd twizzle set from what I remember...anyway a great effort!

Lota

Record Breaker
Gah. There were a few falls at US Nationals last week. But I did not anticipate them here.:scratch2:

The falls in Ice Dance are always more shocking, because you never anticipate them (unlike in the other 3 disciplines) :no:

Last edited:

yuna13

On the Ice
usually i don't like zhulin program but this one i really like. to bad for the twizzles but anyway it's a nice program.

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Hello everyone.

It was a very nice skate by Sara and Kirill. She has to improve the twizzle but anyway a very nice choreography and performance. Good luck at Worlds.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Nathalie Pechalat said they were overscored in SD... Because of Margaglio impact apparently...

Nathalie (who I love btw) had the claws out did she? I love feisty opinionated people. I'm too traditionally or stereotypically Canadian most of the time. Nice and bland.

Giselle

Medalist
Joined in. Saw 2/3 of Hurtado/Khaliavin and it was beautiful. Happy that Kirill is still skating.

moriel

Record Breaker
Im a dummy in ID, but wonder what are the experts thoughts on Sara / Kirill?
They look pretty promising for first season together, no?

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
way better than Ksenia/Kirill
Sorry Ksu!:giveup:
wonderful decision to switch K!!:agree:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker

They look like they need a lot of work, but they are very good you can see it !

madison

Record Breaker

I'm not an expert, but I can say that definitely I like them a lot. He looks better with Sara than with Ksenia.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Nathalie (who I love btw) had the claws out did she? I love feisty opinionated people. I'm too traditionally or stereotypically Canadian most of the time. Nice and bland.

True, but hearing from other GS posters, it sounds like she is biased against those who weren't nice to her or defeated her (Margaglio, Capellini/Lanotte).

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
1 of 3 Malaguena btw.

But I love spanish music. I'm actually looking forward to hearing real spanish music for the Rumba next year but I'm afraid we will also here a lot of mukahy pop songs made to fit into the Rumba theme.