2017 Europeans Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Free Dance

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Nathalie (who I love btw) had the claws out did she? I love feisty opinionated people. I'm too traditionally or stereotypically Canadian most of the time. Nice and bland.
Well, if Barbara would have some impact on the judges, that would be fine... But Margaglio, just NO...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
True, but hearing from other GS posters, it sounds like she is biased again those who weren't nice to her or defeated her (Margaglio, Capellini/Lanotte).

The wounds of 2014 are deep my friend. I wonder if they would have felt the same if they'd lost to Weaver/Poje.

I loved P/B free dance from 2014.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Wow wow wow Czech commentator said Joti is half Czech? And can speak Czech? Is that true really?

tulosai

Record Breaker
I still really like Kavita and Joti and think they have a lot of potential, but honestly, they haven't made as much progress this year as I hoped they would- they still really look like a new team, which they still are, but I'd hoped they'd look less so by now.

Florencito

Medalist
True, but hearing from other GS posters, it sounds like she is biased against those who weren't nice to her or defeated her (Margaglio, Capellini/Lanotte).

Didn't she also once said that V/M and D/D were doing always the same thing while she and Fabian used to bring originality and innovation? Yeah, she has a big mouth :laugh:

auser

Record Breaker
The falls in Ice Dance are always more shocking, because you never anticipate them (unline in the other 3 disciplines) :no:

Yes.:yes: I think I cried Noooo out loud to my tv. My neighbors probably think I am delusional with all my excited sports watching/cheering at all hours :laugh:.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
True, but hearing from other GS posters, it sounds like she is biased against those who weren't nice to her or defeated her (Margaglio, Capellini/Lanotte).

She really isn't afraid to say what she thinks out loud :biggrin:
But she isn't really biased to the French too actually, she criticize a lot of people... but then she knows better. (but she always was tough towards C/L I must say)

Giselle

Medalist
LORENZ/POLIZOAKIS were a bit of a letdown tbh. I guess because od the splitting and getting back they didn't have time to have a better progran than this generic flamenco...

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
queen Alisa:luv17:
Anjelikas style suits them sooooooo well:luv17:

yuna13

On the Ice

she is over it. she never talks about that on Eurosport. plus in 2014 she was invented to a talk show and she said that's the rule (meaning judge made the call),if you are a skater you have to accept it. she was not bitter at all.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Agafonova and Ucar are clearly trying to up their technical difficulty, which I respect, but it's making some of their elements look really sloppy, like the one lift and the spin exit.