Random Confessions | Page 46 | Golden Skate

Random Confessions

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
thursday night after work I had a photoshoot at a set net site (fishing). normally they come and meet me with a truck to take me to their site on the beach, but this time they "tricked" me and had me park at their house on the bluff... which meant I had to climb down the bluff on a rickety old rope ladder. I nearly died. I'm so freaking afraid of heights. I was TERRIFIED. Then I had to go directly from that into a boat and out into the ocean where I had to figure out how to brace myself in a boat to shoot photos of the action of them hauling in the fishing nets.

That was Thursday night, it's been almost two full days and my legs are still on fire. OMG. I'm in so much pain. I think this is more proof I'm out of shape but DEAR LORD...

They asked me what I was going to charge them and I still really have no idea lol my emotional response right after climbing down the bluff (sandy cliff!) was 5 trillion dollars... lol

OMG that sounds scary and painful. :eek:
I hope you got some beautiful photos though. Feel better soon!:ghug:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
OMG that sounds scary and painful. :eek:
I hope you got some beautiful photos though. Feel better soon!:ghug:

not sure if they're beautiful, but some shots turned out pretty well :yes:

fyi, the hardest part of it is trying to sit (like on a toilet... tmi? lol) the leg muscles just scream when put in that 90 degree angle position lol

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Ecstatic about ongoing amazing things in life. :luv17::hap93:

Also, I'm addicted to this vanilla custard I just ate....this could be a problem.:think:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Kesha's Praying is a hauntingly beautiful song...I'm glad she found the strength she needed.

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I just managed to somehow eat an entire half a row of organic gluten free "oreo" type cookies with milk. Oops...:shocked:

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I just managed to somehow eat an entire half a row of organic gluten free "oreo" type cookies with milk. Oops...:shocked:

At least they were organic?

I worked for the girl scouts for 6 years at a summer camp- I cannot count how many boxes of cookies I consumed during that time... :slink:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I just spent 2 hours watching Game of Thrones clips on youtube.

I have a problem.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I just spent 2 hours watching Game of Thrones clips on youtube.

I have a problem.

You should have watched Golden Skate interviews and old figure skating programs instead. That would be perfectly normal!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so ridiculously proud of baby shredder Sky!

https://instagram.com/p/BXyCOBNASq5/

She has made a huge impact all over the world but to see the quality of her videos and skating reaching epic proportions...I must confess I'm so so glad to have discovered her well over a year ago and have been lucky enough to have followed her and her brother as they've traveled the world and spread positivity. She even once gave her only pair of shoes to a girl she met while on a trip to Cuba. Go Sky!!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I'm so ridiculously proud of baby shredder Sky!

https://instagram.com/p/BXyCOBNASq5/

She has made a huge impact all over the world but to see the quality of her videos and skating reaching epic proportions...I must confess I'm so so glad to have discovered her well over a year ago and have been lucky enough to have followed her and her brother as they've traveled the world and spread positivity. She even once gave her only pair of shoes to a girl she met while on a trip to Cuba. Go Sky!!

:2thumbs:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I made iced coffee one day and my mom just came back home and she was so thirsty so she took a sip. She absolutely liked it and asked for another cup and she finished it in no time. She asked me what kind of milk i used, i said it was just the usual skimmed milk that we always buy, just that i put more milk than usual. But in fact it was whole milk. I stopped buying skimmed milk like weeks ago. She still hasn't found out yet :scard7:

PS. I can't go back to skimmed milk after i have tried whole milk.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i was watching religiously Anne (from Anne of Green Gables novel) on CBC on Sundays... and well... i didn't know but last week was the last episode of the season.. a very short 7 show season.... and i am devastated..... i really was looking forward to watching it tonight.... now i have to wait for season 2... :(