2018 Internationaux de France Rhythm Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2018 Internationaux de France Rhythm Dance

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
Right, well, I don't think they are going to the gpf.
My heart is broken. As each season.
But I expected it :(((

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER
Music: Tango: "Angelica’s Tango” by Piernicola di Muro
Choreography by: Carol Lane, Juris Razguliaevs
Costumes: Yellow dress with red rose applique that is, as per usual with Piper, unusual and striking. Black suit with red shirt (and stache) for him.

Required Elements:

She steps onto this boot for spinning tango steps which, since they aren't claiming is a LIFT, I find fun. And into the
TR Pattern 1 - Level 1 YNNN, 1.61
TR Pattern 2 - Level 2 NNYY, 1.72
Shenanigans. Shenanigans. I quit watching ID for 6 years the last time this crap happened. It's getting close to that again.
Twizzles: Lovely drop down posiiton in there. Level 3 for him, 2 for her. 2.18goe
Circ Step Seq - with a lovely spinning move in there. There's a sunny feel to this. Level 2, 2.71 goe
Ro Lift - he lifts her by the thigh and off they spin... She holds a nice position. Level 4, 1.31 goe

They have a real feel for tango, these two. And I like the sunniness of this. It's their own style.

The scoring on the other hand is well... I don't want to be banned. I'll leave it at that.

Score: 74.25

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Yeah, they probably won't be able to go to the GPF, but maybe they'll hang on for a medal, especially after the FD.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Wow! Tabsy and NoNameFace were shown waving their Canadian flags twice within about 30 seconds!

A close-up a couple of shots before the highlights, and in the background of the first clip in the highlights!

CaroLiza_fan

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Costumes: Yellow dress with red rose applique that is, as per usual with Piper, unusual and striking. Black suit with red shirt (and stache) for him.

Required Elements:

She steps onto this boot for spinning tango steps which, since they aren't claiming is a LIFT, I find fun. And into the
Shenanigans. Shenanigans. I quit watching ID for 6 years the last time this crap happened. It's getting close to that again.
Twizzles: Lovely drop down posiiton in there. Level 3 for him, 2 for her. 2.18goe
Circ Step Seq - with a lovely spinning move in there. There's a sunny feel to this. Level 2, 2.71 goe
Ro Lift - he lifts her by the thigh and off they spin... She holds a nice position. Level 4, 1.31 goe

They have a real feel for tango, these two. And I like the sunniness of this. It's their own style.

The scoring on the other hand is well... I don't want to be banned. I'll leave it at that.

Stop trying to steal back Piper!

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Wow! Tabsy and NoNameFace were shown waving their Canadian flags twice within about 30 seconds!

A close-up a couple of shots before the highlights, and in the background of the first clip in the highlights!

CaroLiza_fan
YAY!!!!! AMAZING!!!! [emoji178]

s_parks

Record Breaker
I am not loving a vast majority of the facial hair choices in ID. Include JL Baker and Ponomarenko on the list of mustaches i don't agree with.

Sabrina

Record Breaker

Required Elements:

They are Canadians!

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
Yeah, they probably won't be able to go to the GPF, but maybe they'll hang on for a medal, especially after the FD.

I think H/B may actually beat them. Piper and Paul looked really cautious and nervous.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Welp, I guess this is the event where levels come to die, so far. JL Baker is a divine skater.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Level B NTNN. Ouch.

Still, Jean-Luc Baker is such a pleasure to watch.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker

CaroLiza_fan

Now i know how they look :biggrin: Go girls, have fun out there for all of us :rock: