6 Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC FRA
7 Rachel PARSONS / Michael PARSONS USA
8 Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER CAN
9 Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER USA
10 Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON FRA

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER
RD: Tango: "Angelica’s Tango” by Piernicola di Muro; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razguliaevs
FD: “Vincent - Starry, Starry Night” by Don McLean (cover by Govardo); choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razguliaevs
CAN
2Adelina GALAYAVIEVA / Louis THAURON
RD:"Flamenco" by Antonio Gades, Cristina Hoyos; Tango: "Tango Flamenco" by Armik; choreo by Anjelika Krylova
FD: Amelie soundtrack by Yann Tiersen; choreo by Anjelika Krylova
FRA
3Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
RD: Tango: "Cellblock Tango" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; Foxtrot: "Roxie" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; Tango: "Cellblock Tango" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FD: "Treasure" by Bruno Mars; "Talking to the Moon" by Bruno Mars; "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FRA
4Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON
RD: Tango: "Oblivion" by Astor Piazzolla performed by Gideon Kremer; "Primavera Porteno" by Astor Piazzolla performed by Gideon Kremer; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, C. Dean, S. Lambiel
FD: "Duet" by Rachael Yamagata; "Sunday Afternoon" by Rachel Yamagata; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, C. Dean, S. Lambiel
FRA
5Allison REED / Saulius AMBRULEVICIUS
RD: Tango: Ojos Negros;" Tango: "Idilio;" Tango: "Zita;" choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
FD: "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley (Space Jazz Cover feat. Hannah Gill and Casey Abrams); choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
LTU
6Betina POPOVA / Sergey MOZGOV
RD: Tango: "Volver" by Maxime Rodriguez;" choreo by Anjelika Krylova
FD: Master and Margarita soundtrack by Igor Korniliuk; choreo by Anjelika Krylova
RUS
7Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV
RD: "Verano Porteño," by Astor Piazzolla performed by Raúl Garello; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
FD: Suite in D ("Air") by Johann Sebastian Bach; Praeludium and Allegro in the Style of Pugnani, by Kreisler (Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major by Bach); choreo by Sergei Petukhov
RUS
8Olivia SMART / Adrian DIAZ
SP: Tango: "A Evaristo Carriego" performed by Orquestra Color Tango; choreo by G. Cournoyer, M. F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon
FD: "A Day in the Life" by Jeff Beck; "Something" by The Beatles; "Let It Be" by The Beatles; choreo by G. Cournoyer, M. F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon
ESP
9Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER
RD: Tango: "Vuelvo al Sur" by Juan Carlos Caceres; Tango: "A los Amigo" by Forever Tango; choreo by M. F. Dubreuil
FD: "Trampoline Theme" by The Irrespressibles, "In This Shirt" by The Irrespressibles; choreo by M. F. Dubreuil
USA
10Rachel PARSONS / Michael PARSONS
RD: "Vuelvo Al Sur" by Medialuna Tango Project; “Tango Cha;" choreo by Alexei Kiliakov, Elena Novak, Esperanto Bean
FD: "To Build a Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra; choreo by Alexei Kiliakov, Elena Novak, Esperanto Bean
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving who celebrated it, and if you didn't I hope your Thursday wasn't shabby.

I did manage to 1. slice my pinky to an unfortunately absurd degree, so typing may be a bit iffy. Ouch City! and 2. my sister gave me a nifty official Pyeong Chnag 2018 Olympics baseball cap. So I'm definitely feeling In The Groove. Now I can pretend I actually went instead of watching it via VPN on Canadian tv web sites! It's good to have close relations with great perks!

This looks like it should be an insanely good competition.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Psssst: the performer of the two tracks for Papadakis and Cizeron's FD is Rachael Yamagata, not Yamagaba...

Nika09

On the Ice
I already forgot how good Gabriella & Guillaume are before I watched them practicing here...so shame on me!

LaArdilla

Medalist
What the actual hell, there is no Eurosport coverage of the Rhythm Dance! What am I paying for?! I think it’s the first GP this season that they are not showing everything! It’s the only event I can actually watch as it’s in my time zone! Crying...

pesto

On the Ice
What the actual hell, there is no Eurosport coverage of the Rhythm Dance! What am I paying for?! I think it’s the first GP this season that they are not showing everything! It’s the only event I can actually watch as it’s in my time zone! Crying...

It's listed on Eurosport 2 here (UK), as "short dance". The linear channels have missed a lot of the disciplines in other GPs here, but seem to have slots for everything in France.

LaArdilla

Medalist
Must be quite the reverse here in Poland then. Ugh! At least we will get the YouTube videos from B. ESP.

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight

Interesting. Here in Bulgaria they usually show the minimum amount of GPs especially when it is BUNDESLIGA time but for now it looks they'll show the RD tonight.
What I do when there is no Eurosport coverage is to look for a Russian stream.

pesto

On the Ice
I've been able to get coverage with no commentary of the disciplines missed, on Eurosport Player. But I enjoy the Eurosport commentary, so I much prefer the coverage on the linear channels.

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I've been able to get coverage with no commentary of the disciplines missed, on Eurosport Player. But I enjoy the Eurosport commentary, so I much prefer the coverage on the linear channels.

Apart from NHK RD when there was no coverage even on the Player. I was absolutely fuming! They have a rather charming Support Account on Twitter now, and they tried to fob me off with the FD. If Eurosport has the rights for all GP events, I couldn't understand why they just didn't make it available on the Player commentary free, which I prefer anyway, unless it's commentary that will enlighten me, like Mark Hanretty or in the past Nicky Slater, ie former icedancers.
I'm just off to renew my annual subscription on a Black Friday half price deal, but frankly the only thing I watch on there is Skating, so will make sure they know that's what I'm paying for!

LaArdilla

Medalist
I don’t care for Polish commentary, but they could at least put it on Player. There won’t be either RD or Ladies Short. LADIES! With Rika’s 3A and Zhenya! What were they thinking? Only men and pairs today, with a short recap of Ladies later in the evening. If some good soul posts a link to a Russian stream I will be endlessly grateful!

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
I don’t care for Polish commentary, but they could at least put it on Player. There won’t be either RD or Ladies Short. LADIES! With Rika’s 3A and Zhenya! What were they thinking? Only men and pairs today, with a short recap of Ladies later in the evening. If some good soul posts a link to a Russian stream I will be endlessly grateful!

Haha, what's this, we get only ladies and dance here :D
Splitting the event and giving it to multiple countries :DDDDDD

AliAle

On the Ice

It's so strange that the local Eurosport Players have different scheduling, I've double checked mine and it looks like they plan on showing everything, both online and on TV (on Eurosport2). The only drawback is the local commentary, I hate it with a passion.