2019 European Championships Rhythm Dance | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Rhythm Dance

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I see judges used all IV GOE stash on Stepanova/Bukin, none left to fuel more classy, quality RD of Charlene and Marco...Seriously, I just have to cover tech box and stop caring about judging

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Nikita has a history of problems with his twizzles doesn't he? It has definately held them back before. Kind of like Poje :drama: They need to go to Alex S. for lessons.

More problems than Poje. He lost medals because of this with both Elena and Viktoria....

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Barbara does not do low key does she.

I love the italian's tango. It might be my favourite one. I go back and forth.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI
Italy
Music: "Miedo a La Libertad (Orchestral)" by Tanghetto; "La chanson des vieux amants" performed by Kantango; "Tanos" by Lino Cannavacciuolo
Choreography by: Barbara Fusar Poli, Corrado Giordani
Costumes: Black dress with sheer back and patterned overlay for her; basic black with red shirt for him

Required Elements:

Slow and sexy tango steps to start. Then a HUGE Cartwheel into
Twizzles - They do twizzle well with great speed and closeness. And it's a fab entry. Level 4 for both, 2.54 goe. And that goe should be higher than S/Bs.
TR Pt1 - Nice speed. Level 2 YTTY 1.81 goe
TR Pt2 - Level 4 YYYY 1.74 goe
and RIGHT INTO one of the better
SL Lifts I've seen, with her hand on his boot and rotating. It's pretty close to P/G's Bond lift from last year. Well if you're gonna steal... Level 4 1.28 goe
Finally! A tempo change! Picking up speed into
Diag Step Seq. Level 2, 3.09 goe

Well they pretty much shellshocked everyone at the GPF. It's definitely the best SD/RD I've ever seem them skate. They GET it.

This was a tad frenetic, but I'd still put it in first. YMMV of course.

Score: 79.05 and a SB

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I see judges used all IV GOE stash on Stepanova/Bukin, none left to fuel more classy, quality RD of Charlene and Marco...Seriously, I just have to cover tech box and stop caring about judging

Yup. I'm now angry just because I saw twizzles GOEs. Better to not look.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ms Poland receives my ever-lasting love (and envy!) for her green dress!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Italian Ice dance team are a bit like the Italian Pairs team making good on a year after an Olympics when the competition is not quite as hard as its going to get. Both teams are around 30 or older so i think they are both probably maxed out and going to find it hard to hold of thef younger teams for the next 3 years.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
This tech panel looks scarily similar to Mentor Cup...If their score will be that inflated, I quit.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker

Classy, but a bit boring in my opinion. Stepanova/Bukin had so much more presence on ice.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ooh lv4 YYYY for both patterns

I'm still bothered by the man cleavage though