2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Ladies | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Ladies

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Yeah, I thought so, Anna S's quad lutz is more inconsistent than Sasha's... As I said before, I prefer clean quad toes to quad lutz falls.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Scherbakova: 4Lz fall, 3F-3Lo, 2A, 2A, 3Lz-3T, 3F-Eu-3S, 3Lz. Everything good except fall on quad
FP:146.80 Total 223.97 3rd

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
What’s happening?! Will she make JWC?!

78.05 after the skate, probably it will be slightly modified, but there is no way would end under the medal position.

And yes, 223.97...

- - - Updated - - -

Which means russian junior representation will be probably cosisting of three Eteri's wonders...

Eveliina

Rinkside
Wow, yeah the PCS's are crazy but giving Alexandra two point higher PCS's that Anna is a joke

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
And Tutberidze's Three Awesome Aces come out on top again, these wonderful Visitors from the Future did it yet again.

One will be more content with herself than the other, but we all know the girls gave it their very best today and yesterday.

And we enjoyed their performances in this exciting and tense Junior National Championships of Russia :)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Let's see how the 3A does, since Anna S has the Nats title and Alyona the Angel JGP I kinda want Sasha to win this one :laugh: Also cheering for Anya T, and wishing all the ladies a clean skate :hap10:

It happened! I can't decide on Sasha or Alyona, I just can't... Anyway, the 3A are going to JW, and let us see what happens. And Anna T is in 5th :hap10:

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Can't complain with the placements but Kseniia's score should have been closer to Shcherbakova and Kostornaya, Trusova a bit overscored in components.

EdRoz

Record Breaker
This competition was incredible , unique..
3A is a better and better every day

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
For now, they divided all three great accomplishments among themselves till now:
Alyona - JGPF
Sasha - junior nationals
Anna - senior nationals

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Oh yes I’m fine with these results
Would’ve loved Anna to win but I’m happy with Sasha too

And Ksenia in 4th! I’m so proud of her