Anna — Russian nats gold
Sasha — Cup of Russia gold

1—1—1

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
:cry:

They're all so beautiful. And what PERFORMERS, they really give their best in competition.:love: (Not just 3A but really these young girls should all be proud.)

Can't wait to see cute podium pics!

patchris84

On the Ice
A very nice competition! A big red card to the Russian judges all the same for the "64.55" of pcs for Sinitsyna.:laugh:
Whatever the 9 in interpretation for Trusova compared to 8.82 from Shcherbakova, it's just as fun!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I mean yeah I adore Sasha but Anna S and her PCS should be changed and if you're inflating then Alyona should have something near 80 in PCS...

On a side note, maybe it's because I saw Anna S after Alyona being an angel (or maybe it's because I hate those mismatching gloves with a passion), but I personally don't see much of Anna S's musicality in her free. In her short, yes, although her... lightness, for lack of a better word, isn't 100% to my tastes she is very much musical. In her free, it feels more like she's showing the artistry and not letting it flow naturally out of her. I don't know, maybe it's the quad and its stress, or maybe I'm weird.

I do wish Sasha would let her performance skills show in her free, she does have the ability but she is too focused on her jumps at the moment. And her free is not as good as her short in letting her show her musicality. I know that "Sasha is artistic" is an unpopular opinion, but I do think it's true. It's just that her program(s) don't let her show it that much.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Eteri is getting a medal too or what is happening? :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god she‘s really getting a medal what :laugh:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Eteri is getting a medal too or what is happening? :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god she‘s really getting a medal what :laugh:

It is customary for the trainer of the Champion to be decorated, usually with a certificate, but sometimes with a medal.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Is Eteri getting a medal again now that it's the 3A's turn? :laugh:

Fluture

Record Breaker
It is customary for the trainer of the Champion to be decorated, usually with a certificate, but sometimes with a medal.

Oh, really? I didn‘t know that. Will she be getting another medal now because Sasha is champion?