2019 Four Continents Rhythm Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019 Four Continents Rhythm Dance

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Okay I said get the pairs announcer guy more coffee. Clearly someone gave this woman too much coffee... her enthusiasm is a little strong. okay too strong.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
I legitimately thought she was at least mildly inebriated during the ladies SP.

So did I! I can't say that I'd do much better, except for the name pronunciation, but toward the end of the ladies SP, she sounded exhausted. And drunk.

s_parks

Record Breaker
It will never not be funny to me that Wang/Liu have way more height difference than the Chinese pairs.

lala34345

On the Ice
I'm working on a very time sensitive project/watching the rhythm dance at the same time, but had to come here to say one thing: is anybody else totally cringing anytime this PA announcer talks? She gets way overexcited and says even the easiest names wrong ("Tom" Koleto). Also, if I hear "HOW 'BOUT IT!" one more time I may stab myself in the eye.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I just turned this on and OMG, that announcer is BACK! Mispronouncing every name in sight.

Can’t wait til she gets to Poje....

lala34345

On the Ice
Oh ok I actually went to the trouble to read some of your comments and it seems I am in good company in hating this announcer. And yes, I do think she sounds drunk.

lala34345

On the Ice
Also, this is the same announcer who did US Nationals. Who thought it was a good idea to bring her back???? Is this Mitch Moyer's doing??