2017 Russian Nationals Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Nationals Pairs SP

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Great elements and quality, but what the... with this arrangement of Clair de Lune? It's so disjointed and weird. Anyway they seemed to be enjoying themselves a lot, particularly Ksenia :luv17:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Clair de Lune and S/K's cold, technical style, this is a match that needs getting used to. But they did quite well. :clap:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm not sure, but I think Tat is praising them a lot. And calling them an Olimpic hope?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I may have made a mistake putting Yuko and Sasha on top...

(But, their programmes are beautiful too. The question is whether Yuko is fit).

CaroLiza_fan

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Clair de Lune and S/K's cold, technical style, this is a match that needs getting used to. But they did quite well. :clap:
thats what Ive been thinking of when they announced it as their music :think:
probs Im just a biased K/S uber
they owned it:bow:
Ill go rewatch it btw!

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Ok, I know that strictly speaking this is a reply to a comment you posted in another thread. But, you were saying that the ESPN3 coverage is the best.

Can it be viewed outside America? And if so, where can you find it?

Oh, and is there commentary on it?

I'm pretty sure ESPN is only streamable in the USA, but I haven't tried to access from another country. There's English commentary from Ari Zakarian & Tatjana Flade. I have the entire 2016 Russian Nats from last year on my YouTube. Just started uploading the Men's SP now from today.

Anyway, the website for watching ESPN is: http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index#type/upcoming/

marusya19

Rinkside
Yep! She was so fascinated and delighted that gave the word to talk about the technical elements of Maxim.

ragdoll

On the Ice
So what do you all think of Stolbova/Klimov's choice of music? Nice and clean skate but I somehow feel that it's not the best choice of style and music for them. I would have prefered to see something a bit more quirky and unusual. I love this pair and maybe the programme will grow on me. I hope it will, anyway.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
So what do you all think of Stolbova/Klimov's choice of music? Nice and clean skate but I somehow feel that it's not the best choice of style and music for them. I would have prefered to see something a bit more quirky and unusual. I love this pair and maybe the programme will grow on me. I hope it will, anyway.

I thought it was great, they needed this soft approach to come back and Mozer's students always have this beautiful lines that makes every classical piece a joy to watch.

But no spin at the end of the program? :scratch2:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm pretty sure ESPN is only streamable in the USA, but I haven't tried to access from another country. There's English commentary from Ari Zakarian & Tatjana Flade. I have the entire 2016 Russian Nats from last year on my YouTube. Just started uploading the Men's SP now from today.

Anyway, the website for watching ESPN is: http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index#type/upcoming/

Yeah, just went in and they were talking about subscriptions. So, I'll stick with the Russians.

Although, I'm actually going to leave now and have my dinner.

But, I'll be back for Group 3.

CaroLiza_fan

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Ari talking about the Nutcracker again. Some things never change year after year!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker

Tbh I liked it, and also the fact that they had the courage to try. It's an unusual contrast between audio and visuals, but I think they made it work. It looked more avantgarde, not so much a "bad fit".

Mirunna

Record Breaker
T/M with messy spin, S/K with messy twist. Scores should be close but I personally preferred S/K on the night. And I would bet my money on S/K holding it together in the LP :)

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Aww TAT going how long we've waited for you for Stolbova/Klimov. I love that program :love: Now to jump in live