Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club | Page 61 | Golden Skate

Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club

KiraraChin

Medalist
Yes, I know but somehow he looks even taller than the last time I saw him. Or maybe he has filled out more. I just can't help the feeling he's grown.

I had the same impression! He looks like a basketball player next to Gabby! (granted Gabby is tiny)
He's still only 16, right? That means he can grow more...

Haleth

On the Ice
Stephen Gogolev has given a video interview to John Wilson Blades: https://youtu.be/Pnd8Zrj9uhA

Left skate first please! Loves soccer/European football and follows Bayern Munich (not Real Madrid! Oh no Javi [emoji6]). Best skating friend is Noah Bodenstein and Yuzu is his skating hero!

shyne

Final Flight
Stephen Gogolev has given a video interview to John Wilson Blades: https://youtu.be/Pnd8Zrj9uhA

Left skate first please! Loves soccer/European football and follows Bayern Munich (not Real Madrid! Oh no Javi [emoji6]). Best skating friend is Noah Bodenstein and Yuzu is his skating hero!

this is so adorable.
i laughed so hard at the hesitation when he had to choose between gold and silver.

IceBallerina

On the Ice
I wonder why this is not in fan fests.

The hair talk or the thread?

All I know is that this thread is really popular and people seem to enjoy talking here. There’s actually news between the hair and talk of Canadian squirrels too haha.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I wonder why this is not in fan fests.

If I'm not mistaken, this thread is here to discuss TCC skaters, so it's a mix of actual news re the skaters at the club + squirrels + their new haircuts

[if I'm mistaken pls mods let me know :D]

IceBallerina

On the Ice
The thread.

This has already been discussed several times before, so I will just summarize it.

This thread is useful because news pertaining these skaters can be posted here, instead of making new threads in the edge or being posted to fan fest where less people will see it. People really enjoy the thread, but at the end of the day that’s the mods decision. But this thread is so popular if I google “Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club” it pops up on the first page (at least for me). There are a few things in here that’s not really news, but there’s also information about interviews and competitions.