Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club | Page 60 | Golden Skate

Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club

pandatours

On the Ice
Gabby’s hair color looks amazing, kudos to her hair stylist

I have been waiting for Jason to cut his hair for FOREVER, he has beautiful hair but whatever product he used in his hair to slick it back always made his hair look greasy. I suspect that he has wanted to cut it for a while but Kori was always vocal about wanting him to keep the ponytail (she’s said it in a few interviews) and it was his trademark look. Whatever the reason I welcome it

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I like Gabby's lighter hair colour. It's pretty on her. She has incredible eyes. I believe they are called almond shaped eyes when people talk about them in books.

I have always hated the man bun (Fedor's last year was the worst IMO) so I am glad to see Jason without it. I think it makes him look more mature.

IceBallerina

On the Ice
The Russian Skating Federation has confirmed that Evgenia Medvedeva will partake in test skates on September 9th in Moscow.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
el henry... i thought of you today.... TGee found some stylistic resemblances between Jo and your To ;) i suggest you visit the Canadian thread

Haleth

On the Ice
According to his most recent Instastory, Shingo has had to withdraw from tomorrow's GTSA Summer Skate because of an injury. :( I know he was injured last fall/winter, so I really hope it is minor and he can return to normal training and competition soon.

A number of TCC juniors are on the official list for the same competition, but I suspect Stephen will WD because JGP Slovakia is the following weekend. I am not sure if Conrad, as well as Nat and Bruce (ice dance, singles) will also choose to WD because the weekend after that is JGP Austria. Corey (singles, ice dance) and Olivia (ice dance), and Alison are also entered and afaik no longer have early JGP events, at least according to the SC website. There's been some shuffling and there are empty spots, so I guess we'll see?

Among the seniors, Gabby seems raring to go this weekend!

:hap10: :hap10: everyone!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
According to his most recent Instastory, Shingo has had to withdraw from tomorrow's GTSA Summer Skate because of an injury. I know he was injured last fall/winter, so I really hope it is minor and he can return to normal training and competition soon.

A number of TCC juniors are on the official list for the same competition, but I suspect Stephen will WD because JGP Slovakia is the following weekend. I am not sure if Conrad, as well as Nat and Bruce (ice dance, singles) will also choose to WD because the weekend after that is JGP Austria. Corey (singles, ice dance) and Olivia (ice dance), and Alison are also entered and afaik no longer have early JGP events, at least according to the SC website. There's been some shuffling and there are empty spots, so I guess we'll see?

Among the seniors, Gabby seems raring to go this weekend!

:hap10: :hap10: everyone!

i don't know.. i am pretty sure most of the juniors will compete to get ready for the JGP instead of saving themselves for them ;)

TGee

Record Breaker
i don't know.. i am pretty sure most of the juniors will compete to get ready for the JGP instead of saving themselves for them ;)
I agree...

If there were travel involved to get to GTSA, it might be another consideration, but it's within greater Toronto.

What they need is a good run through of their programs and feedback at this point.

If they didn't have the event, they'd need a Sim anyway.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Fantastic!
Huh I may be wrong but it looks like Jun maybe grew some more too.

An interview from late April said he was about 177 cm. Jason is about 170, and jun seems just a few inches taller, so it looks like he's still about that height.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
An interview from late April said he was about 177 cm. Jason is about 170, and jun seems just a few inches taller, so it looks like he's still about that height.

Yes, I know but somehow he looks even taller than the last time I saw him. Or maybe he has filled out more. I just can't help the feeling he's grown.

Haleth

On the Ice
I agree...

If there were travel involved to get to GTSA, it might be another consideration, but it's within greater Toronto.

What they need is a good run through of their programs and feedback at this point.

If they didn't have the event, they'd need a Sim anyway.

So far, Shingo, Bruce, Stephen, and Ilya have withdrawn. Only 2 junior men skating in the first group.

ETA: Also Corey and Justin WD.

Glad Conrad is getting another pre-JGP run-through! Hope that means Bruce and Nat, and Corey and Olivia will also be skating tonight.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
So far, Shingo, Bruce, Stephen, and Ilya have withdrawn. Only 2 junior men skating in the first group.

ETA: Also Corey and Justin WD.

Glad Conrad is getting another pre-JGP run-through! Hope that means Bruce and Nat, and Corey and Olivia will also be skating tonight.

Apparently Bruce said on IG that he has a foot injury that means he can't jump, but he's fine for dance and they are doing the RD tonight.

Haleth

On the Ice
Apparently Bruce said on IG that he has a foot injury that means he can't jump, but he's fine for dance and they are doing the RD tonight.

Oh dear! I hope his foot is back to 100% as soon as possible. At least he feels well enough to do everything but jump. And it didn't affect the team, so he didn't mention it on their shared account, so thank you for this information.