2016 World Championships Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Free Dance

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Sorry, but those earrings have to go. Safety hazard! Sorry....I care about safety.

Agreed... I just don't think jewelry adds enough to be worth the risk. It may be an artistic sport, but it is still a sport and jewelry adds nothing while adding risk. To me it is like playing Russian roulette to win a cookie.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Gosh that fall was a heartbreaker :( The performance was really magical for me until that.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Charlie: This wasn't the performance they wanted, but they survived, they'll learn, and they'll grow from their experience.

Bless Charlie

- - - Updated - - -

Gosh that fall was a heartbreaker :( The performance was really magical for me until that.

I guess I'm adding them to the list as well

Batsuchan

Medalist
Not sure if it's typical, but the first two teams both had like 4 elements under review..

I will try to give more details on the last group at least.

tulosai

Record Breaker
The moment JV splatted I headed to the kitchen :laugh2: :sad21:

You have made the right decision. I know from vast experience.

Stop at 3 glasses. This too will prove to be the right decision :rofl:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Cecil and Jussi's outfits puts me in the mood for some delicious garlic-sauteed spinach.

Please have their costume designer report to our offices immediately as they are in violation of the following law: Thou shall not make any skater wear a color that resembles a medical condition.
#fashionpolice

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Agreed... I just don't think jewelry adds enough to be worth the risk. It may be an artistic sport, but it is still a sport and jewelry adds nothing while adding risk. To me it is like playing Russian roulette to win a cookie.

Studs are okay, but even then I would say no. Besides make-up and nails add more flair in my opinion. Like I LOVE having cool-looking nails.

I honestly don't understand WHY the coaches say no to it? They don't wear them to practice, so why should it be different at competitions.

As a cheerleader, we're more strict about jewelry because of stunting and stuff.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Who thought those outfits were a good idea? I mean the pepto bismol ones.

Last edited: