2016 World Championships Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Free Dance

Lota

Record Breaker
Oh, I had chills there. Loved the steps, the holds, the whole package really. I feel like they are one of the few teams I could watch skate even without the lifts. The first part of the dance especially was mesmerising...

tulosai

Record Breaker
Poor Barbara and Juri remain the least inspiring couple out there to me. They have literally never done anything for me and I'm starting to think they never will :( I suppose I do kind of like their packaging in this program? Actually no, even that is a lie :( Hopefully they will impress me more next year.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Poor Barbara and Juri remain the least inspiring couple out there to me. They have literally never done anything for me and I'm starting to think they never will :( I suppose I do kind of like their packaging in this program? Actually no, even that is a lie :( Hopefully they will impress me more next year.

I kind of like the packaging but other than that...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

Well if you look at the choreography as a study in misogyny, it is somewhat of passing interest. The rest? Not so much.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
A little late, but Kana and Chris were so great live! They were so charming :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
If anyone has an English language stream can you please post the link? These two Russians did not shut up ONCE for three couples in a row. I mean, NOT ONCE. Geez, even Uncle Dick B took a breath now and then...

Thank you!

:)

Lota

Record Breaker
I'm gonna cry. I'm in Europe. I need sleep. I have work tomorrow. Send help.