2016 World Championships Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Free Dance

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm gonna cry. I'm in Europe. I need sleep. I have work tomorrow. Send help.

I'm in the same boat except for that I am legitimately sick and have been 'dismissed' from work for the week so I don't technically have to get up tomorrow- but I am actually sick so should sleep- but I want to see the pretty dancesssssssss.....

matcha

Medalist
I'm gonna cry. I'm in Europe. I need sleep. I have work tomorrow. Send help.

Same, but I'm so energised! Just got in from a work event and trying to catch up on ladies spoiler-free lol. You can do it!!

coucou84

On the Ice
The dance thread moves at such a nicer pace than the ladies... I actually have time to read everything, and type, and like comments too :rofl:

I went to take a shower and I came back and only 3 pages to catch up! In the singles' thread, it's "Typing: page 2. Submit the post: page 10"

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
After I don't know how many European competitions with me setting the alarm clock for some ungodly hour, I can empathize!

And let's not forget 4CC this year... I stayed up till 3am to watch Pchiddy when I had to be out the door for work at 6. Worth it! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Jagged Little Pill era or... the inferior era?

The inferior late 90s adult contemporary era.

Lota

Record Breaker
Thanks for all the support! :laugh: Also sending love and energy and support to fellow sufferers (and, hell, to everyone else watching, as WeakAnkles said, we were all in the same boat at some point) :ghug:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
And I would love to be watching the Polish team skating to Lindsey Stirling, but both of my streams have been buffer-ville. :slink:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If anyone has an English language stream can you please post the link? These two Russians did not shut up ONCE for three couples in a row. I mean, NOT ONCE. Geez, even Uncle Dick B took a breath now and then...

Thank you!

:)

The men's SP yesterday was horrible with all the yammering in Russian, you couldn't identify the music.

Evidently some of it was Tat spouting her usual wrong, wildly biased opinions, so just as well I couldn't understand.::biggrin: it was very funny to read her bleat after the fact however.....::laugh2:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Someone remind me who the NBCSN commentators are? Well, besides Charlie. Because it's amusing listening to the female try to pronounce the names.