Country
Australia
i am depart

i fail at scheduling my life.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Looks like Isreal hs a much better shot at a Pairs berth at Nebelhorn than Japan does. Do they have their citizenship?

nocturnalis

Medalist
They should not be allowed to have exclusivity or charge for their product. Genuinely terrible in every aspect. Little to no redeeming qualities.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In this interlude .... :) I'll say that although I couldn't watch Pairs SP live last night, I saw the tape this morning.

One thing that stood out is, I figured out one reason why I think Kirsten and Michael look very much improved since last year. Michael looks just a bit more substantial to me in shoulders and chest. So I'm not quite so worried he's going to drop her. The SP lift was very good. And he looks more comfortable skating with her, like they've gelled as a pair. He even smiled throughout the program! Very nice.

It got me waxing philosophical. :drama: Chris Knierim's shoulders and upper body are very heavy with muscle. It looks good, and I'm sure makes him feel more confident about lifts, etc. But he's always been their weak link for jumps, and I think there could be a connection. Jumping goes better with a lower center of gravity. And he's 6 feet 2 to boot.

Really looking forward to these next 3 programs. I was thrilled with Chelsea and Brian. And Alexa piqued my interest with her description of the Chaplin program.

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Oh... when did S-K/K ditch their Chaplin long? Seems like everyone is reusing programs from last season. And that's not a bad thing, at least for S-K/K. S/H also needs to do that ASAP.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I like the S-K's free way more than I did last year. I hope they sort out the jumps soon, everything else looks good so far.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I love watching pairs that look like they love skating together, so I'm all for SK/K keeping this program.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love Alexa and Chris' program. I think they only skated it at 4CC and Worlds. Their twist is pretty amazing.