Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
My ranking:

1) J/C
2) D/R
3) S/M

Seriously, how do S/M have that big of a lead? :shrug:

i haven't ever understood the hype for two foot landings and botched sbs jumps.. but i am no judge... and i have never seen them live.. i am sure their pair elements are impressive...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
This whole day has been rough technically. A lot of falls, ur and just general sloppiness.

Lets hope for better skating tomorrow.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Yeah, when she came in my room for ten seconds during the men's SP, asked when Yuzuru was skating and then left in a huff when I told her he wasn't here this year.

Oh, I also told her she was adopted. :laugh2:

:rofl2:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
i haven't ever understood the hype for two foot landings and botched sbs jumps.. but i am no judge... and i have never seen them live.. i am sure their pair elements are impressive...

I don't get it either. Apparently judges don't see her chronic two-foot landings.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
This music carries Meagan and Eric, and me along unhurriedly, aware of each moment, and the tech content becomes secondary. Meagan and Eric show up the critics about their artistry. Beautiful performance. :clap:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Liubov and Dylan had a deathly air about them tonight, didn't you find?!

I just had this strange urge to go for a ride in a hearse while they were skating... I can't figure it out. Must've been something in the air?

:laugh2: oh boy, that was cheese fest 3000.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
already..... have...... started.................. and...... met........ the........ parents.......... :handw:

Well, so have I 4ever, at nationals, even b/f you did at ACI. So really means nothing except, they are lovely people open to meeting many fans, so Sarah, game still on. ;)

whatif

Medalist
S/M deserve their PCS, but that TES is questionable. D/R should not be getting higher PCS than Z/E.

Based on what I saw it should have been:
1. S/M, based on PCS
2. J/C, based on TES
3. Z/E, all around skating
4. D/R
5. D/F
6. I/M

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I just had this strange urge to go for a ride in a hearse while they were skating... I can't figure it out. Must've been something in the air?

:laugh2: oh boy, that was cheese fest 3000.
Yes, it gave me the feeling of riding in the last black car of a cortege

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Well, so have I 4ever, at nationals, even b/f you did at ACI. So really means nothing except, they are lovely people open to meeting many fans, so Sarah, game still on. ;)

That's right! Beat it, 4neverpojes! Besides, men with Newfie wives have to stick up for other newfies! It's an unwritten rule! So I win!