6Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE
CAN
7Molly LANAGHAN / Dmitre RAZGULAJEVS
CAN

Entries

No. NameNat.
1 Teodora MARKOVA / Simon DAZE
RD: "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla
FD: Metallica Medley: "Fade to Black," "Nothing Else Matters," "What is Love," "Shut Up and Dance"
BUL
2Molly LANAGHAN / Dmitre RAZGULAJEVS
RD: Tango: "Oblivion"'performed by Orquesta del Tango de Buenos Aires, Carlos Garcia, Paul Garello; Tango: "Por Una Cabeza", from "Scent of a Woman;" performed by Itzhak Perlman, John Williams; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs
FD: Bishop Briggs; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs
CAN
3Carolane SOUCISSE / Shane FIRUS
RD: Tango: "Felino" by Electrocutango; Tango - Hip Hop: Tango by Electrotutango; choreo by Tango - Hip Hop: Tango by Electrotutango
FD: "Earned It" by The Weeknd; cover of the Michael Jackson song, "Dirty Diana," by Michael Jackson; covered by Weeknd; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
CAN
4Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE
RD: "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by I. Shpilband (RD)
FD: “S. O.S. d'un terrien en detresse" by Lue Plamodon, Michel Berger, arranged by Maxime Rodriguez as a tribute to Denis Ten; choreo by P. Camerlengo (FD)
CAN
5 Hong CHEN / Zhuoming SUN
RD: "Triangle Tango" and "Kooza Dance" by Cirque du Soleil
FD:
CHN
6Shiyue WANG / Xinyu LIU
RD: Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack
FD: "Meant" by Elizaveta
CHN
7Olivia SMART / Adrian DIAZ
SP: Tango: "A Evaristo Carriego" performed by Orquestra Color Tango; choreo by G. Coumoyer, M. F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon
FD: "A Day in the Life" by Jeff Beck; "Something" by The Beatles; "Let It Be" by The Beatles; choreo by G. Coumoyer, M. F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon
ESP

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyB

Record Breaker
All Canadian teams in group 2, nice one. I'm looking forward to WeaPos and hope they will nail their tribute to D10. Also shout out to Molly and Dmitre (from Piper & Paul's team) and best of luck to Smart/Diaz. :clap:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I was afraid we'd here 800 versions of Roxanne but it does seem like Libertango has taken up the gauntlet from despecito from last year.

moriel

Record Breaker
I was afraid we'd here 800 versions of Roxanne but it does seem like Libertango has taken up the gauntlet from despecito from last year.

yep well, i suppose Roxanne and MR was last year, and everybody who wanted to do it already did it.
Libertango is also a hit in singles, so i suppose we will have enough of it this season

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Too many people afraid to use Roxanne just yet lol

I trolled Interspector by telling them that Hanyu was skating to it this year. Good times, good times. Unfortunately everyone else believed me and the hand wringing was palatable.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Woah.. hang on a second. There is a tango in the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Hey.. if you any French people want a french commentary apparently there is one at skatecanada.ca

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wait, Ted just said the French livestream is available as well. Anyone seeing where it is? Then I can rationalize watching skating as actually studying... :laugh:

edit: It's here, on dailymotion: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6tp6lb Music/voice balance isn't great though, so it can be hard to understand.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's 1 am here, pray that I don't fall asleep. At least, until the men's... Cheering for Wang/Liu and their awesome Pirates of the Caribbean RD!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
That tattoo-ish design on her back is distracting...

cl2

Final Flight
Stupid question: did they rename the short dance to rhythm dance? (I must have missed the memo...)