Record Breaker
ISU Grand Prix Final 2018/19
Vancouver / CAN

Venue: Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre
6066 Thunderbird Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada
Phone +1 604-822-6121

06 December 2018 - 09 December 2018

GRAND PRIX FINAL RHYTHM DANCE
Friday, 7 December 2018, 19:05 PST (UTC -8)

Time In Other Places

Official Website
ISU website
Entries

First Announcement
Map
Schedule
Planned Program Content for All Teams and Skaters
Detailed Results and Protocols
TV and Livestream Thread
Videos Thread

Starting Order​

StN. Name Nation
Warm-Up Group 1​

1 Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV RUS
2 Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER USA
3 Tiffani ZAGORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO RUS

Warm-Up Group 2

4 Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN RUS
5 Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE USA
6 Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI ITA

Entries
ICE DANCE

(In order of qualification)

1Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
RD: Tango: "Alevare" by Astor Piazzolla; Tango: "Tangata del Alba" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
FD: "Introduction to Romeo" (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong; "Kissing You" (Instrumental) (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong; "Kissing You" (Romeo and Juliet soundtrack) performed by Desree; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
USA
2Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN
RD: Paso Doble: Malaguena performed by Blast; Tango: Tango Suite Part III by Al Di Meola; Tango:"Carmen's Story," performed by Edith Piaf; choreo by Irina Zhuk, Aliona Samarskaia, Petr Chernyshev
FD: Blues: "Am I The One" by Beth Hart; choreo by Irina Zhuk, Aliona Samarskaia, Petr Chernyshev
RUS
3Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV
RD: "Verano Porteño," by Astor Piazzolla performed by Raúl Garello; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
FD: Bach’s Air; Praeludium and Allegro in the Style of Pugnani, by Kreisler (Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major by Bach); choreo by Sergei Petukhov
RUS
4Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI
RD: Tango: "Miedo a La Libertad (Orchestral)" by Tanghetto; Tango: "La chanson des vieux amants" performed by Kantango; Tango: "Tanos" by Lino Cannavacciuolo; choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli, Corrado Giordani
FD: La La Land soundtrack by Justin Hurwitz ("Audition," "A Lovely Night," "Planetarium"); choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli, Corrado Giordani
ITA
5Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER
RD: Tango: "Vuelvo al Sur" by Juan Carlos Caceres; Tango: "A los Amigo" by Forever Tango; choreo by M. F. Dubreuil
FD: "Trampoline Theme" by The Irrespressibles, "In This Shirt" by The Irrespressibles; choreo by M. F. Dubreuil
USA
6Tiffani ZAGORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO
RD: Tango: "Besame Mucho;" Tango: Selections by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Mikhail Kolegov
FD: "Blues for Klook" by Eddie Louis; choreo by Mikhail Kolegov, Christopher Dean (FD)
RUS
Substitutes

Last edited by a moderator:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I am totally wrecked tonight. So, I’m going to bed now and will watch as much of tonight’s action as I can tomorrow. So, putting this up as a placeholder, and will add the links when I get up.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website (starts in 6 hours from now):
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player website (starts in 6 hours from now):
XXXX

Unfortunately, the Short Dance is not being shown on Eurosport’s linear TV channels. :disapp:

Here is the Time Schedule of the Short Dance:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpf1819/gpf1819_IceDance_RD_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpf1819/SEG007.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

LadyB

Record Breaker
Just in case I'll have to have my beauty sleep :p during RD: I'll be shouting for SinKats the loudest. I wasn't impressed by S/B last season, but I think they are more exciting this time around. I saw them at Rostelecom and they do have proper presence on the ice now.
I very much hope Tiffany sports her nails painted in the colors of the Russian flag!

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
If I see a TR pattern called Basic, this event is cancelled.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Go Tiffani and Jonathan!!

Also is this warm-up footage live? I assume not, otherwise their running late!

Metis

Record Breaker
Go Tiffani and Jonathan!!

Also is this warm-up footage live? I assume not, otherwise their running late!

I don’t think it’s live? They also showed the skaters arriving to the rink. I’m guessing it was pre-cut.

freeman21

On the Ice
The warm-up footage was really nice. Wish we had this kind of stuff for every competition

Metis

Record Breaker
Was she the referee at Sochi? Her name sounds familiar...
She’s the judge who hugged Adelina and is married to Piseev, who used to head RSF. Granted, she was an ice dancer, but whenever her name comes up, scorched-earth wars follow, so I was surprised to hear her announced as the referee.