6 6 Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER USA 4 69.85
7 Olivia SMART / Adrian DIAZ ESP 5 68.16
8 Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER CAN 3 74.25
9 Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON FRA 1 84.13
10 Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV RUS 2 77.91

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER
RD: Tango: "Angelica’s Tango” by Piernicola di Muro; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razguliaevs
FD: “Vincent - Starry, Starry Night” by Don McLean (cover by Govardo); choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razguliaevs
CAN
2Adelina GALAYAVIEVA / Louis THAURON
RD:"Flamenco" by Antonio Gades, Cristina Hoyos; Tango: "Tango Flamenco" by Armik; choreo by Anjelika Krylova
FD: Amelie soundtrack by Yann Tiersen; choreo by Anjelika Krylova
FRA
3Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
RD: Tango: "Cellblock Tango" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; Foxtrot: "Roxie" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; Tango: "Cellblock Tango" (from "Chicago") by John Kander, Fred Ebb; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FD: "Treasure" by Bruno Mars; "Talking to the Moon" by Bruno Mars; "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FRA
4Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON
RD: Tango: "Oblivion" by Astor Piazzolla performed by Gideon Kremer; "Primavera Porteno" by Astor Piazzolla performed by Gideon Kremer; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, C. Dean, S. Lambiel
FD: "Duet" by Rachael Yamagata; "Sunday Afternoon" by Rachel Yamagata; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, C. Dean, S. Lambiel
FRA
5Allison REED / Saulius AMBRULEVICIUS
RD: Tango: Ojos Negros;" Tango: "Idilio;" Tango: "Zita;" choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
FD: "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley (Space Jazz Cover feat. Hannah Gill and Casey Abrams); choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
LTU
6Betina POPOVA / Sergey MOZGOV
RD: Tango: "Volver" by Maxime Rodriguez;" choreo by Anjelika Krylova
FD: Master and Margarita soundtrack by Igor Korniliuk; choreo by Anjelika Krylova
RUS
7Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV
RD: "Verano Porteño," by Astor Piazzolla performed by Raúl Garello; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
FD: Suite in D ("Air") by Johann Sebastian Bach; Praeludium and Allegro in the Style of Pugnani, by Kreisler (Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major by Bach); choreo by Sergei Petukhov
RUS
8Olivia SMART / Adrian DIAZ
SP: Tango: "A Evaristo Carriego" performed by Orquestra Color Tango; choreo by G. Cournoyer, M. F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon
FD: "A Day in the Life" by Jeff Beck; "Something" by The Beatles; "Let It Be" by The Beatles; choreo by G. Cournoyer, M. F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon
ESP
9Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER
RD: Tango: "Vuelvo al Sur" by Juan Carlos Caceres; Tango: "A los Amigo" by Forever Tango; choreo by M. F. Dubreuil
FD: "Trampoline Theme" by The Irrespressibles, "In This Shirt" by The Irrespressibles; choreo by M. F. Dubreuil
USA
10Rachel PARSONS / Michael PARSONS
RD: "Vuelvo Al Sur" by Medialuna Tango Project; “Tango Cha;" choreo by Alexei Kiliakov, Elena Novak, Esperanto Bean
FD: "To Build a Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra; choreo by Alexei Kiliakov, Elena Novak, Esperanto Bean
USA

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Good luck everyone! Let's see if I can prop my eyes open long enough to see Gabi and Guillaume's free skate before it gets whisked away by the YouTube police...

Go P[SUP]2[/SUP] !!!
You have THE BEST free dance I have seen this season (by a landslide). I can dream a trip for you to the GPF is still possible – it sure should be! Just show your starry, starry brilliance that you mesmerized us with at NT and SC.

Have I said how much I adore your skating and programs? To this old pensioner having watched skating for over 60 years, ice dance interpretation at its finest – 4 minutes that pass by in a flash that leave me uttering I WANT MORE OF THIS. :bow:

Go slay you two! :cheer2:

Oh, and must add I’m really looking forward to seeing the FD of G[SUP]2[/SUP] for the first time this season. The anticipation!! :dance:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Since there are going to be highlights of the Free Dance on in the middle of the night, I am going to watch the ski jumping Team competition from Ruka LIVE, and piece together the Free Dance tomorrow morning.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...ee-dance/deae67e1-8db4-4e8d-a1a1-da1721ae7f88

Unfortunately, the Free Dance is not being shown LIVE on Eurosport’s linear TV channels. :disapp:

...BUT, there will be highlights on the linear channels in the middle of the night.

Here is the link for the British Eurosport 2 highlights on the Player (starts in 9h 55m from now):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/channel/e2br

Here is the Time Schedule of the Free Dance:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpfra2018/gpfra2018_IceDance_FD_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpfra2018/SEG008.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I try to figure out how to deliver flowers and card - call them to the boards after FD or trying KnC (there is a strict guy today there...)

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Looking forward to FD and Beatrice’s sunflowers :luv17: Fingers crossed for Piper and Paul :pray:

i try to figure out how to deliver flowers and card - call them to the boards after fd or trying knc (there is a strict guy today there...)

However you manage it, I'm hoping the cameras show it! Maybe tabsy can distract the strict guy while you nudge in...

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I am in a :dance: mood with a (sadly non-alcoholic) Blue Hawaii, and I am very excited to see G/P do their stellar FD and Beatrice give them her lovely sunflowers!

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
I try to figure out how to deliver flowers and card - call them to the boards after FD or trying KnC (there is a strict guy today there...)

I'd say call them to the boards.
And good luck!!!!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Or try calling Carol Lane if you can't get to them directly. It's an unusual and striking gift and I'm sure she'd deliver it.

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
Or try calling Carol Lane if you can't get to them directly. It's an unusual and striking gift and I'm sure she'd deliver it.

They are here with Juris R. I think Carol Lane's back in Canada.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Some bobbles here and there, but I liked what I saw.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker

Maybe try waving at the boards with the bouquet visible first? Are you close enough to the KnC that you can always move over to there if they miss you? Good luck!

GGFan

Record Breaker
I guess Kaori made an impression on me last year because that's all I could think about :biggrin: