2018 NHK Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 NHK Free Dance

lala34345

On the Ice
Yes, THIS is how you do a medley of classic songs! Really enjoyed this performance and technically they were very on. Good for them!

Lota

Record Breaker
Yup, that'd wake me up even if I was dead asleep :laugh: Seriously, great performance from them! :yahoo:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I usually use the ISU feed but I changed over the CBC's which is a lot better. It is a bit puzzling but I'm not complaining.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
THAT SCORE! :hap10:

(Who do I have to bribe to get a disco emoji?)

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
These two really need to work their pattern more in the RD, because with a FD score like that they should be in the bronze medal conversation if they weren't so behind.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It will be interesting how the top teams will score. Basically medalists need to have alike 117-120.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Man am I old.

Ice Dancers are actually dancing to my jams from back in the day. *real* EW&F. With Maurice White vocals and Philip Bailey back ups.

I don’t give a hoot what else this team does ever. They have my heart:drama:

Someone posted a link to an interview they just did. It's on here somewhere. And they're both adorable. Really cute and charming.

Well good for them.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Man am I old.

Ice Dancers are actually dancing to my jams from back in the day. *real* EW&F. With Maurice White vocals and Philip Bailey back ups.

I don’t give a hoot what else this team does ever. They have my heart:drama:

And the judges too it seems.

I'm too young for disco really but I still love it. I took jazz dancing as a kid and a lot of that music was very disco like.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Love this program. Just the right amount of throwback disco cheese, and they look like they’re having an absolute ball performing it!

Edited: Hooray, great scores for them!