13 Georgi Kunitsa
14 Alexey Erokhov
15 Petr Gumennik
16 Andrey Kutovoi
17 Maxim Fedotov
18 Artur Danilyan

LadyB

Record Breaker
Are Skirda, Frolov and Kovalev still injured? What a shame. Was hoping they could have a chance to show their skills in the second half of the season.

I have no particular fave in this field, but I'm looking forward to performances by Ignatov, Savosin, Rukhin, Efimchuk, Samsonov, Murashov and Erokhov.

starla16

Medalist
I Havent seen Skirda skating all season.
I hope Samsonov podiums, though he still has no 3Axel

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Just came over from 4CC :)

Are Skirda, Frolov and Kovalev still injured? What a shame. Was hoping they could have a chance to show their skills in the second half of the season.

I have no particular fave in this field, but I'm looking forward to performances by Ignatov, Savosin, Rukhin, Efimchuk, Samsonov, Murashov and Erokhov.

I think Frolov is injured, Kovalev I don't know but Skirda failed to qualify :( he's been having issues bc of his height and trying to add 3A unsuccessfully. I am sure he will make a great comeback next year once he gets himself sorted out though, I believe in him!

Has Vetlugin been yet? edit: I see he has, but without 3a he is going to get buried :(

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Go Egor! :cheer2:

He's just so musical! that 2a was perfectly timed! Love it :yahoo: but he will probably be out of the top places bc no 3A

so while I wait for him score can I just ask who on earth is Andrey Mozalyov (Андрей МОЗАЛЁВ) and where did he come from?? don't remember him in Russian Cup stages and he was definitely not on JGP

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Daniil Samsonov pulls off these rock programs so much better than Samarin, lol. Wow, Egor Murashov's in first! I have to catch up later but I just love him. Praying for Georgy...

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Danya Samsonov is so teeny, shorter even than Kostornaia, he's barely tall enough to see over the boards :eek:: cute
Clean skate, great job!

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
poor Daniil
why is he not happy ???
I think he is finally the guy in Eteri's group with mentality of a winner. He did a stumble in StSq and finished a bit late (I think). Other than that, great skate for this little 12 y.o. kid! Eteri has so many talanted girls and I hope she finally has a boy prodigy here.

starla16

Medalist
I think he is finally the guy in Eteri's group with mentality of a winner. He did a stumble in StSq and finished a bit late (I think). Other than that, great skate for this little 12 y.o. kid! Eteri has so many talanted girls and I hope she finally has a boy prodigy here.

yes, I see when he skates he is much better mentally than other Eteri boys

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
No Artem Kovalev? His junior debut at NHK last season was awesome, I miss the tiny and ambitious boy.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Last warmup group on the ice. Good luck Georgy Kunitsa and Andrei Kutovoy :hap10:
(I only wish Lutfullin could have made it here, he has a 3A after all)

Kutovoy is the short one in this group :laugh: is he going for a -3lo combo? he seems to be practicing it