2018 Russian Junior Nationals - men | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Russian Junior Nationals - men

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
none are junior worlds contenders anyways

Erokhov certainly is, nobody else came close to his best this season.

He still got 86.35 TES despite the pops...that's not bad at all.

Oh, Egor...:palmf: I know his SS are lacking, and the jumps, etc. I just like the kid.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
fall on 3a and a stumble/trip out of 3F :( He's very musical and charming but I don't think it'll be enough.

224.54! Well he made it to 3rd, so it depends on how Artur does.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
77 PCS was a bit overkill.

Jr Men results
1 Alexei Erokhov 248.51
2 Roman Savosin 235.64
3 Artur Danielyan 235.62
4 Egor Murashov 224.54
5 Egor Rukhin 216.03
6 Makar Ignatov 215.24
Props to Savosin for the comeback, he was 6th yesterday

Protocols
:eek: Somehow I totally missed that Artur did 3A-1Lo-3S in second half?! Ok, that's pretty badass.
Samoilov went for 4Lz 4S and 3A but all <.

skatenewbie

Medalist
Erokhov the only one have a real chance for medal at JWC the other 2 is too inconsistent. If Roman skated well he could medal though. No one really consistent in men's field except Krasnozhon and maybe Erokhov. Cha Junhwan also could spoil the medal race since he's going to JWC and will get high PCS. Is Rizzo going to JWC or will go to senior world?

ewdokia

On the Ice
I can understand him being 3rd but that score seems way too high...Buyanova bonus :disapp:

I liked Danilyan. He is what? 14? But he has shown quite some character today. Being in the lead after the short and having to skate last knowing you compete with much older guys having quads in their arsenal certainly was not easy. Then trying two freshly learned triple axels after the pop and one in combination after a fall – that’s quite something. That’s kind of fighting spirit that makes champions. :thumbsup:

And I like his skating style as well. :)

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Not like Danielian had the best season, tho. He was still a better choice than Savosin, which is constantly up and down.