2018 Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate Canada Free Dance

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, Victoria's hair is super distracting. I'm actually surprised it didn't come out mid-program.

rain

Record Breaker
That's the best I've ever seen S/K skate. Great twizzles. She is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. It's still a little bland in the beginning, though pretty.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Nikita is such a star in his own mind. It totally detracts from most of the program because he's trying too hard and never lets a moment happen. He needed to be skating in the 90s with Krylova.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Hmm, I know people really like Sinitsina/Katsalapov's free dance this year, but this isn't quite doing it for me. I feel like we've seen more dynamic programs tonight.

It's nice but generic. I couldn't help thinking, "Haven't I seen another team do this?"

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
This dance fell flat in that middle section especially. I think it's also risky to use music that Klimova/Ponomarenko used for their OG winning FD.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Hmm, I know people really like Sinitsina/Katsalapov's free dance this year, but this isn't quite doing it for me. I feel like we've seen more dynamic programs tonight.

Really? I know a lot of people that don't like it.
(I do, but I know next to nothing about ice dance, so...)

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Once again I missed the pairs and men due to this wonderful bronchitis I’ve been battling for the last week. :dbana:

I have three snoring dogs, a baby, a bottle of Buckley’s, a vial of antibiotics, a box of tissues, two fleece blankets, and a tub of ice cream accompanying me in the living room right now. Hopefully I won’t drop dead or anything.

Good. God!! Please feel better soon....:eek:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
More love from me, this time for Sinitsina and Katsalapov :love:

He is magnetic. I can't stop watching him. So handsome, and his limbs, hands, everything match his handsome face. He's magnetic.

okay, maybe I should stop raving.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland

I think it's very pretty but not very substantial. Especially when compared to something like the FD Piper and Paul just threw down tonight.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Nikita is such a star in his own mind. It totally detracts from most of the program because he's trying too hard and never lets a moment happen. He needed to be skating in the 90s with Krylova.

Krylova and Nikita together.. is there an ice surface big enough for them both?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Just wanted to ask - if their FD had this much power and pull live as it seemed through the screen?

Amazing. :) so glad to.witness that live. I'm sure Colonia Green we share! (I know you didn't ask me lol)

pearly

Record Breaker
Ok, S/K will go into 2nd.
G/P face them and Papadakis/Cizeron in France. Hawayek/Baker and the Parsons too.